Site problem
10 responses | 0 likes
Started by Jim_M - May 24, 2018, 9:01 a.m.

Morning Mike.  Today is the second day that the site hasn't come up in the morning.  Yesterday morning I couldn't get connected for about 30 minutes that I tried.

Today the site hasn't come up since about 7 am until about 9 am.  

Comments
By metmike - May 24, 2018, 9:17 a.m.
Like Reply

Thank you very much Jim,

It is coming up great for me so I am not sure what is going on but it could be this site. 

Have you tried deleting your history, including your cookies and restarting/rebooting your computer?

I don't know much about computers but that has worked for me in the past with issues similar to that which were from my computer. 

If others report similar problems, then we will know its this site.

Let hear from everyone else please

By metmike - May 24, 2018, 9:27 a.m.
Like Reply

OK,

I just experienced the same thing, getting this message

"The connection has timed out

The server at www.marketforum.com is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web."

By Jim_M - May 24, 2018, 9:38 a.m.
Like Reply

Yes, you got the same message I got.  As far as the history, etc.  Yes, I tried that too.  This morning, my first attempt was from my iPhone and it didn't work.  Got to work and tried on my computer and it didn't work.  

By lajj707 - May 24, 2018, 9:42 a.m.
Like Reply

time out here too this morning

By metmike - May 24, 2018, 9:46 a.m.
Like Reply

OK, that's plenty to convince me we have a problem. I am sorry for the inconvenience but grateful for additional comments and will pass it on. 

By WxFollower - May 24, 2018, 3:36 p.m.
Like Reply

I had major problems trying to read and post today. It has been so slow that when I type something it doesn't usually show up for several seconds.

By bill_n - May 24, 2018, 4:34 p.m.
Like Reply

Same here as jim, Mike.  Second day in a row couln't get in early in the morning.  Love the site and it's posts now!

By metmike - May 24, 2018, 4:38 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks for these comments.....good and bad. We will try to add to the good and fix the bad.

By silverspiker - May 24, 2018, 8:02 p.m.
Like Reply

Three mornings in a row I've tried to log in and I had the same problem just getting the website to open up between 7 a.m. and 9 a.m.

By WxFollower - May 24, 2018, 8:25 p.m.
Like Reply

This is a test. It is so much better for me now. Mike, thanks for your hard work in coordinating getting this site to run more smoothly.