Gold
4 responses | 1 like
Started by mikempt - May 22, 2018, 7:41 a.m.

Was filled overnite at $1293.00

Comments
Re: Gold
1 like
By Richard - May 22, 2018, 7:55 a.m.
Like Reply

Good Move. I cannot stress enough how important of a low we just made. if Oil is going to the numbers I have been talking about, Gold is going to also Fly. We could see Gold retesting the old highs at $1,900 quicker then most people here realize. My biggest regret is that my account size is not bigger so that I could have bought some silver. One day we will wake up and Silver is going to be $25 BID, and that will be the end of the Silver correction.

Re: Re: Gold
0 likes
By mikempt - May 22, 2018, 9:09 a.m.
Like Reply

Silver is building a good tight spring $16.20 to $17.00. The spring coil will tighter and tighter,then breakout as you have stated. Probably a good option spread play in the near future. 

0 likes
By Richard - May 23, 2018, 10:21 a.m.
Like Reply

There are a number of positive signs here for gold. One of them is the USD which on the one hour chart is in the process of creating a bearish divergence with the RSI, where it made a higher high then 4/21 but the RSI failed to. We are now turning down. On the 1 hour chart this will be confirmed with a tick below 93.75. We are currently 93.85.

2 likes
By Richard - May 24, 2018, 8:36 a.m.
Like Reply

It looks like GLD is about to make an ISLAND BOTTOM. And I'm on long on this Island.  SWEEEET !!!!