look Tim epstein again
21 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Aug. 10, 2019, 10:12 a.m.

I guess stranger things have happened. But do not know where and when. While on suicide watch after nearly committing suicide Epstein has died of what?? SUICIDE.

Comments
By TimNew - Aug. 10, 2019, 11:02 a.m.
Like Reply

And just yesterday, the Clinton's were offering their condolences.  "Such an unexpected tragedy" Hillary was heard to say.

By carlberky - Aug. 10, 2019, 12:38 p.m.
Like Reply

Tim, when your source is the "Genesius Times The Most Reliable Source of Fake News on the Planet", it would help if you label your post as satire.

Here's another amusing one:  

Mark Zuckerberg sponsoring Area 51 raid to free his dad from captivity
By TimNew - Aug. 10, 2019, 12:46 p.m.
Like Reply

I had no idea I was sourcing anyone or anything.  It's such an obvious thought,  I bet it occured to millions when they first saw the news of Epstein.  And the list of people who were surprised he ended up committing suicide  is certainly a very short one. Even while under heavy suicide watch.

The Red Shirts in the Star Trek landing teams have far higher survivor rates than people with dirt on the Clintons.

By metmike - Aug. 10, 2019, 12:58 p.m.
Like Reply
By carlberky - Aug. 10, 2019, 1:29 p.m.
Like Reply

And just yesterday, Trump was offering his condolences.  "Such an unexpected tragedy" Donald  was heard to say.

(parody)

By TimNew - Aug. 10, 2019, 2:58 p.m.
Like Reply

Yeah. Cuz there's such an extensive list of "unfortunate" yet convenient deaths surrounding Trump said no one ever

By gfn - Aug. 11, 2019, 9:28 a.m.
Like Reply

Is that a lady who was 14 at the time accused Donald Trump of raping her at Epsteins apartment.  Well that and Donald claiming that Epstein sure  ould shoe you a good time with the young females.

So it kinda makes sense that Donnt would  be tweeting that somebody else should be looked into for a possible crime

By metmike - Aug. 11, 2019, 11:37 a.m.
Like Reply

gfn,

It's one thing to accuse Trump of colluding with Russia for 2+ years, then of being a racist but you are suggesting that he's a pedophile, which goes over the line.......even for a bar of standards/code of ethics for this realm that's been in the sewer since 2016 .

Please substantiate this with legit sourcing...............having a friend that commits crimes which you were never part of does not make you a criminal. Maybe you are referring to these documents that just came out that are being twisted to use against Trump:

What the Unsealed Jeffrey Epstein Documents Reveal About Donald Trump

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/08/what-the-unsealed-epstein-documents-reveal-about-trump.html

In a partial transcript of her deposition on November 14, 2016, Giuffre is asked to identify errors in statements attributed to her by reporter Sharon Churcher. Giuffre put check marks next to a handful of claims on a list, indicating that she took issue with them. She put a check next to this statement: “Donald Trump was also a good friend of Jeffrey’s. He didn’t partake in any sex with any of us but he flirted with me. He’d laugh and tell Jeffrey, ‘you’ve got the life.’”

Giuffre was asked to explain what was wrong with the statement.

A: “Donald Trump was also a good friend of Jeffrey’s.” That part is true. “He didn’t partake in any” of — “any sex with any of us but he flirted with me.” It’s true that he didn’t partake in any sex with us, but it’s not true that he flirted with me. Donald Trump never flirted with me.

Then the next sentence is, “he’d laugh and tell Jeffrey, ‘you’ve got the life.’” I never said that to her.” 

By TimNew - Aug. 11, 2019, 12:19 p.m.
Like Reply

More journalistic malfeasance. Sadly, that's become the norm, particularly where Trump is concerned. But even worse, we have a large segment of the population who's litmus test for credibility is whether or not it paints Trump in a bad light.

Granted, I take liberties in making assumptions that there are a lot of curious deaths that seem to surround the Clintons,  but I'll be the first to admit there is no concrete evidence. Just a very long string of curious coincidence.

In the case of Epstein,  I'll wager his death was no accident.  But it appears his testimony could have damaged an awful lot of very important and powerful people. There are hundreds of possible suspects.

I have not verified, but I heard Vegas would not even take bets on the liklihood of his (Epstein's) demise.

By metmike - Aug. 11, 2019, 12:59 p.m.
Like Reply

Very odd that he was taken off of suicide watch. He had daily visits from the psychiatrist to evaluate him and for Pete's sake, he was the most highly profiled and possibly targeted criminal in the world at the time.  At the very least, those who made decisions that led to his death from incompetence  or whatever the reason need to be fired.

Judging from the lack of reliability of information that we often get, when malfeasance or incompetence is involved(we are more likely to hear the information from the gate keepers covering up vs the truth) there's a good chance we will never know the entire truth.

However, there's an equal chance that we will hear the truth............so we can wait to hear the results of the investigation and decide if it makes sense.

Everything We Know About Jeffrey Epstein’s Death

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/08/jeffrey-epstein-dies-by-suicide-report.html

By WxFollower - Aug. 11, 2019, 1:54 p.m.
Like Reply

For goodness sakes, I wish that both Clinton and Trump partisans would finally take their blinders off and realize their guy or girl could actually have done something very wrong. The close-mindedness of seeming to never even acknowledge this possibility by some is tiring. I’m sure this post won’t change things but I’m just trying to relieve frustrations a bit because I don’t think I’m that way in general. I could easily extend this to Dems vs Pubs. The tendency of folks being hacks and not being more open-minded is one of my biggest pet peeves. I really hate tribal tendencies!

Regarding this issue, it was so incredibly predictable that the conspiracy theories about both Trump and the Clintons would spread like wildfire from each respective side with nothing even close to proof being out there. I’m not saying something fishy couldn’t have happened, but why not wait for actual evidence instead of letting tribal tendencies immediately take over your thinking?

By mcfarm - Aug. 11, 2019, 3:11 p.m.
Like Reply

I will wager right now the facts will never come out and that right there is what leads to conspiracy theories....not tribalism

By GunterK - Aug. 11, 2019, 4:10 p.m.
Like Reply

Inmate from the same prison says "there is no way Epstein. could have killed himself"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7346373/Inmate-spent-months-Epsteins-prison-block-says-no-way-kill-himself.html

By gfn - Aug. 11, 2019, 4:31 p.m.
Like Reply

On 11/4/16

Article  in daily beast was written In  which a women dropped ( out of fear for her life ) a civil lawsuit against Donald  J  Trump  that she claimed  when at the age of 13 she was brought to a party at Epsteins while at this party Trump and Epstein both rapped her.

Obviously  Trump has denied raping the then 13 year old but he has never denied being at the Party, it does beg the question what kind of 60 ish year old man attends a party where 13 and 14 year olds seem to be the entertainment. 

By mcfarm - Aug. 11, 2019, 4:50 p.m.
Like Reply

might be helpful if that article with its sources were to be presented....but of course neither was

By gfn - Aug. 11, 2019, 5:20 p.m.
Like Reply

Not sure what your talking about  the date of the article and the source of the article (daily beast) were both given.

By TimNew - Aug. 11, 2019, 6:46 p.m.
Like Reply

Assuming you feel the DailyBeast is a reliable source, which you apparently do, forum protocol generally requires that you provide a link to the article to which you refer so that the rest of us can tear the obviously fallacious nonsense apart.

"she claimed  when at the age of 13 she was brought to a party at Epsteins while at this party Trump and Epstein both rapped her."

They "RAPPED" her?   

I have this image of Trump rapping.   

"I'm a white guy

I don't take no guff

When I strut my white guy stuff

Cuz I'm a white guy!!!'

Do do do do do do do do dum dum dum

Do do do do do do do do dum dum dum.

By metmike - Aug. 11, 2019, 7:22 p.m.
Like Reply

This is the article that gfn must be referring to.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/11/04/donald-trump-teen-rape-accuser-drops-suit

gfn,

As I mentioned earlier, I am very tolerant of crazy stuff made up about the fake climate crisis, Russia collusion, racism and just about any other realm, even when there is no substantive evidence to back it up, as this has become the accepted norm on social and mainstream media as well as politics. 

However, as somebody that has devoted their lives to developing the minds of our youth through the sport for the brain, chess as well as assisting and protecting  young people who are less fortunate and vulnerable, I will tell you for the 2nd time today, if you want make insinuations that President Trump is involved with pedaphelia you need to have substantive proof.

Your reference to a 3 year old Daily Beast story is not even in the neighborhood of that.

I always cut some extra slack to those that get carried away with biased political posts/bashing  when they contribute generously with trading posts. but in your case, your recent and especially the last  trading post, which was completely made up is resulting in me giving you your last warning.

Do it again and you visit the penalty box.

Your cooperation is much appreciated.

metmike, MarketForum Moderator

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/36647/

By gfn - Aug. 11, 2019, 10:12 p.m.
Like Reply

You asked me to substantiate the claim that trump was accused by a women that she felt he raped her when she was 14.

I selected the story of this claim because it named both the attorney  for the accuser and a representative  for trump.to me that is what substantiates that a legal action was taken. who wrote  or published  the story or when it was written is not what substantiates  the ladies claim.

By mcfarm - Aug. 12, 2019, 11:26 a.m.
Like Reply

gnf, we went round and round about this very kind of journalism during the Kavanaugh hearings. we discovered during those hearings many things about modern day journalism. One of the main facts we discovers is that many times when a conservative is at the stake, journalism is dead. Just read back on the "sources" the libs claimed they had. And then compare to the facts. Goes on most every day on some MSM outfits.

By metmike - Aug. 12, 2019, 12:33 p.m.
Like Reply

gfn,

It should be very easy for you to avoid making posts similar to those in violation for the reasons that I clearly defined in your warnings.........as is expected of every other poster here.

Your choice.

Good luck!