china tariffs
14 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - May 14, 2018, 10:01 p.m.

china could offer some great news about soybean tariffs in exchange for the zte deal....if true big win for Trump again and would not want to be short grains

Comments
By Vandenplas - May 14, 2018, 10:31 p.m.
Like Reply

The problem with this, like all Trump deals, is one crook trying to screw another crook.

But, I know, I know, it is ok to not have any integrity or morality, as long as the deal is good for your side.

And that is what is wrong and horrible about Trump and his "policies."  Follow the money, honey. 

By TimNew - May 15, 2018, 3:30 a.m.
Like Reply

SO tell me Carnack..    The recent tax cut,  which side was that good for?  An honest look at the data shows benefits to just about every income level  not to mention, it appears there is a continued uptick in economic activity while job openings are at record levels.   So,  which "Side" won here?

On the deal going down in Korea, again,  which "side" is winning?

When you answer these two, I'll supply a few more..

By Vandenplas - May 15, 2018, 7:56 a.m.
Like Reply

It is good to see you finally have resorted to name calling, which I have never, ever done.  I like it. 

And I have finally resorted to diversion in my posts, which you have never, ever done in yours. 

By JP - May 15, 2018, 10:38 a.m.
Like Reply
By mcfarm - May 15, 2018, 10:59 a.m.
Like Reply

sweet JP. And Vandy says Trump cannot keep his stories straight. What is that old saying about casting stones?

By Vandenplas - May 15, 2018, 1:46 p.m.
Like Reply

Someday you and mcfarn might be able to distinguish between real, fake and satirical stuff, but I doubt it.

By mcfarm - May 15, 2018, 2:15 p.m.
Like Reply

look curly, with all the fake news on the msm's we can easily tell.....now you decide....just satirical?

By Vandenplas - May 15, 2018, 6:55 p.m.
Like Reply

I never watch cnbc.  Apparently you do.  You also watch cnn, according to your previous posts.

Why do you watch fake news media?

By mcfarm - May 15, 2018, 7:20 p.m.
Like Reply

curly if you had not noticed the msm's are dominated by 90% leftist commy coverage....kind of hard to get away from. Just like our current educational systems, the left controls what shapes the mush in our youth's little heads.....much like they try to do with ill informed adults with the msm's

By Vandenplas - May 15, 2018, 7:46 p.m.
Like Reply

Since I do not watch msm or msnbc, I hadn't noticed,  but you must watch them a lot, with all the good information you spout off about them.

By mcfarm - May 15, 2018, 8:49 p.m.
Like Reply

curly, I do not watch much but do get the short cliff notes....and that is a plenty when dealing with the lib media

By Vandenplas - May 15, 2018, 9:13 p.m.
Like Reply

I like your originality by using the name Curly for me.  Never heard that one before. 

As for Cliff Notes, I didn't know they had them on video.  But you should know, because you certainly would have difficulty with the print version.

By mcfarm - May 15, 2018, 9:54 p.m.
Like Reply

no problem curly....you know he was a stooge, right?

By Vandenplas - May 15, 2018, 10:26 p.m.
Like Reply

I had  no clue.  Wow!