Do the rich and famous have a different system of justice
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - July 18, 2019, 2:49 p.m.

As the Epstein sage unfolds will we witness a different system of justice for the rich and famous

Did Bill Gates, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and other noteable prominient people actually angage in wrongfull acts of sex???

Can any of this be proven

Will the lesser folks be found guilty while others escape punishment

It has been said the Hilliary will never spend a day in jail

Yet others with lessor sins have paid a huge price

Hilliary destroyed evidence. This is clearly obstruction of justice. Yet she walks about every day

I firmly believe there is a different system of justice.. If you have a difference with your neighbour, you go to court, it often follows that he with the most gold will win. Not always but enough to  establish a trend.

And why did Epstein come back to the USA

He had to know an arresst warrant was in place for him. He could have gone to any numbr of places and not be arressted

This one thing, of why did he land in the USA, is the biggest mystery to me

Now I follow with interest to see what happens to the high and mighty

People always love to see a person fall from their high perch of power

Too much has already happened to sweep this under the rug. At least completely. I dare say some will escape

But we must remind ourselves that all is just rumour, so far

And innoccent until proven guilty

Thus the word "alleged" should be inserted in some places in this post.

Comments
By mcfarm - July 18, 2019, 3:06 p.m.
Like Reply

not even a close close call Wayne.  Who among us other than Bill Clinton would of walked had we done what Hillary did. Answer? Very few

By Lacey - July 20, 2019, 3:33 p.m.
Like Reply

We are about to find out Wayne.  I hope they all hang.  This is what sleepy Sessions has been working on.  Take down Prince Charles as well, or at least expose him for what he really is.  We still have Weiner's lap top to dissect.  I just want to point out that in Japan, it is legal to have sex with an 11 year old girl with her consent.  It's cultural.  My own experience as a 15 year old.  An 11 year old girl wanted to have sex with me.  I thought  she was too young.   I thought I was too young, curious but still.  I refused and she found someone who would.

By WxFollower - July 21, 2019, 12:24 a.m.
Like Reply

Wayne said: “Did Bill Gates, Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton and other noteable prominient people actually angage in wrongfull acts of sex???”

———————————————-

Wayne, 

Does Donald Trump also belong in your list as someone rich and famous who could have possibly engaged in wrongful acts of sex? If not, please explain why not? Why was Bill Clinton mentioned but not also Trump?

For the sake of our country, hopefully neither one actually did this!

By mcfarm - July 21, 2019, 7:36 a.m.
Like Reply

for the sake of this post can we just assume "other prominent people" does include Trump and agree with it as a true statement or present evidence its not

By Lacey - July 21, 2019, 10:46 a.m.
Like Reply

Trump is bringing this to light, no one else.  Seems to be the case for entrapment.  Doubt Trump has sex with underage girls.  He certainly has sex with women besides his wife.  But they are still together and his family supports him.  He is going after the corruption within the system that will resonate with the American people, sex trafficking.  Can't believe Epstein stays alive.  Hope they expose it all and many commit suicide. Bring to light the dissapearense of the Haitian children under the Clinton's.  I bet there are videos of many of these encounters.