Website
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - May 11, 2018, 7:22 p.m.

This was posted in the NTR section earlier and I want to keep everybody informed.                

Started by mattk - May 11, 2018, 3:50 p.m.            

Wow!  Just checked in after many months.  You can actually use the site now.  Way to go MetMike!  Not sure how much it costs to host a site like this, but hopefully a "reasonable" amount of advertising will support it!

By metmike - May 11, 2018, 5:54 p.m.            

Thanks Matt!

Have been working diligently on getting things fixed and had a long discussion with our ad provider today. This site generated less than $100 last month and with something like 2 dozen ads bombarding everybody on arrival.

If our web page designer can fix EVERY problem(he has done a good job fixing some of them so far) and hopefully return the threaded format of the previous forum, then I will probably try to revive an almost dead forum. 

I have started already by providing comprehensive weather and market info for free. We are getting some response/posts from seasoned market vets and knowledgeable people willing to share info. This will have to be magnified by around 10 to make it viable.

The big step, in a couple of weeks, if it works out right is me contacting everybody that has posted here over the last 20 years for a sort of Summer reunion. I might only be able to manage blocks of 50-100 or so at time when/if I invite them back. 

What will likely happen, because I have been friends with so many of them, most from posts between us on the forum but more than a dozen by email and a few closer than that(Greenman would call on the phone a couple times a week for around a year and local came to my house)   is that we will have an email conversation/exchange that takes up alot of time. I really look forward to hearing back from everybody(if I can do this) but hearing back from 100 old friends that want to catch up.........at the same time will make it impossible for me to respond the way I want to individually. 

It would also be advantageous for NTR posts to go way up. Anything goes in our NTR section.........as long as you don't abuse each other too much. Hopefully, I can introduce other interesting topics in the NTR section.

When we put ads on again, please click away on those irritating things to help metmike out (-:

Comments
Re: Website
0 likes
By metmike - May 11, 2018, 7:27 p.m.
Like Reply

I will be in Detroit from at least May 19-27 helping my 93 year old Dad, who fractured a vertabra and has a leaking aneurysm, so that will postpone this "potential" plan until early June. 

Re: Re: Website
0 likes
By bcb - May 11, 2018, 8:28 p.m.
Like Reply

Good luck to him.

Dam I hope he is spanking you in chest.