Where are all the NTR posts?
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - May 10, 2018, 9:57 a.m.

One reason that the forum was changed was to not penalize NTR posters.............allow them to post with impunity 24 hours a day.

Previously, there were times that NTR's were banned during main trading hours.

You guys have the green light to post NTR's liberally.....and conservatives too (-:

Comments
By joj - May 10, 2018, 10:31 a.m.
Like Reply

I despise him for many, many, many reasons.  

But job well done getting the Americans home.

By mcfarm - May 10, 2018, 12:21 p.m.
Like Reply

well looky here...joj has figured out Trump just like the rest of us R's. We do not like much about him but then guy gets stuff done. Not only genuinely cares about this country and is putting us first.....seems sos elementary but after watching the dems whine on and on at the confirmation hearings yesterday they sure do not get it yet

By joj - May 10, 2018, 4:55 p.m.
Like Reply

So I post something complimentary about Trump and your response is to bash me.

hmmm...

You might want to look into your inner wiring.

By mcfarm - May 10, 2018, 5:44 p.m.
Like Reply

I did not bash...I agreed..we both figured Trump out...why more people do not figure him out is beyond me....he gets stuff, why would that be a bad trait in a pol?

By metmike - May 11, 2018, 7:15 p.m.
Like Reply

That's what we need here. More discussions about Trump!

I should probably avoid expressing my opinion(though you know it) on politics as the moderator. 

However,  when it comes to climate change, I will put my atmospheric scientist hat on. I actually can't wait to invite edward back to the new forum. 

If you remember, edward is from Australia and almost every evening our time, he would pop in late and often give us a link or two from sites that show catastrophic caused human caused climate change. 

Obviously he was targeting metmike the poster and dangerous climate change skeptic(I do believe, make that KNOW that the planet has warmed 1 deg. C the last century and humans probably caused half of it but its been mostly beneficial as has been all the CO2-that we should increase by burning coal next to crops-right vandy?)

I should probably send edward a special email that differs from the rest. 

"Hello edward'

Remember me, metmike from MarketForum(or Big Billy Goat Gruff for awhile that kicked guys like you off the troll bridge in a figurative sense) ?

Well, now I'm the moderator and that troll bridge has been paved in gold on MarketForum and Big Billy Goat Gruff's carcass was buried a few weeks ago (-: