"...Alex was VERY liberal."
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by Vandenplas - May 6, 2018, 11:37 p.m.

Metmike, this is your quote, above and below, regarding our founder, Alex.

I would be interested in your sidekick, tim new, and his take,  as his infamous quote directly contradicts what we all know about Alex.

"Liberal and stupid is redundant." (sic)...tim new

"Alex was VERY liberal."...Metmike

Comments
By metmike - May 7, 2018, 10:27 a.m.
Like Reply

It's true vandy.

I suspected that myself from discussions with him about his experiences, including being a world traveled Rueters reporter for decades(I worked in tv media for 11 years).

Kate leans liberal but is very open minded and she is the one that recently told me that the only thing politically they ever disagreed on was Climate Change.

Alex had become convinced of my climate change position from all my "epistles" as he called them, here.

I have had a few discussions on climate change with Kate in the last week, including sending her a couple of emails with all those  links which contain all the authentic scientific data that you were treated to here. 

This has  caused her to rethink her position.

By Vandenplas - May 7, 2018, 11:08 a.m.
Like Reply

Ok.  Keeping our founder in mind, I wonder what Kate (and you) thought when your sidekick, tim new,  came out with his infamous quote, "liberal and stupid is redundant." (sic)

By TimNew - May 7, 2018, 11:21 a.m.
Like Reply

Probably wish you'd stop proving me correct.

By Vandenplas - May 7, 2018, 11:37 a.m.
Like Reply

Has anyone ever told you how much you like yourself?

By JP - May 7, 2018, 11:54 a.m.
Like Reply

Keeping our founder in mind, it would appear that he didn't think poorly enough of Tim's epigram to subsequently label him "The Prick."

By metmike - May 7, 2018, 1:42 p.m.
Like Reply

Me and my big mouth!

What's hilarous about what you state JP is that metmike the neutral moderator has a different view about something that metmike the poster blabbed on this site several times.......to attack vandy. 

metmike the neutral moderator has apologized to vandy for telling the nickname a couple of times, however. 

metmike the neutral moderator will let you guys battle it out, hopefully without calling names...........including the one passed on by somebody that no longer exists (-: