That's got to be painful...
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by TimNew - May 20, 2019, 8:42 a.m.

Image may contain: text that says 'Imagine being a Democrat and having to pretend James Comey is truthful, Hillary Clinton is a victim & Barack Obama was successful.'

Comments
By metmike - May 20, 2019, 12:02 p.m.
Like Reply

I was going to delete this Tim as I did mcfarms post over the weekend but then realized that many of cliff's posts and a few of joj's posts would have to be deleted too, since the first one just cut and pastes anything he can find that shows anything negative about Trump or republicans and the 2nd, does this at times but makes a good amount of positive contributions ..........like you do. 

So I'll keep it up and cringe(and discourage similar stuff) because its meant as a purely political attack against the other side that can only increase divisiveness.

I actually know that you care about our forum and standards and will try to respect that. 

By metmike - May 20, 2019, 1:24 p.m.
Like Reply

Vandy just let me know again that I am a hypocrite for allowing Tim to do this(the same thing that defines cliff's posts) and only ban those that I disagree with.

So this is the signal..................that we should keep this post up (-:

Interesting survey/question:

How many of you here, if you were banned for life with no chance of ever getting back on the forum for attacking those that you disagree with/hate constantly(after being banned 6 times previously) would continue to torture yourself by coming back on a regular basis and getting all worked up because your attacking ability has been taken away forever(to protect the integrity of MarketForum).............and instead, send the attacks via emails/messages to the moderator to replace that need to attack the actual people here?

Just a reminder of how piddly the current brand of political divisiveness is compared to how it used to be and how much I appreciate the group we have with us today!!

By TimNew - May 20, 2019, 1:43 p.m.
Like Reply

He must have a significant emotional investment in the Forum....