Chief Leaker
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by Vandenplas - May 1, 2018, 9:07 p.m.

With all the whining our lying, rich, bigoted president has done, it comes as no surprise that his attorneys "leaked" alleged questions Mueller wants to ask him--precisely so the attorneys can tell Trump he should not agree to be interviewed.  A snakey strategy for a snake.

Shades of Trump saying he will release his taxes when the audit is completed---sometime in 2050?

Total disaster.  A total disgrace.  No collusion.  We'll see.  Little Rocket Man.  Grab'em by the puthy.  Lock her up.  And the most famous presidential phrase of all time...............................................I am not a crook. 

Comments
By TimNew - May 2, 2018, 3:25 a.m.
Like Reply

If he released his taxes,  which he is under no obligation to do, you would not understand them anyway...   You would have to go with whatever spin some leftist reporter decided to spoon feed you....   Oh wait...   Never mind  :-)

By Vandenplas - May 2, 2018, 4:44 a.m.
Like Reply

You and Donald Trump are alike in many ways.  One, however, stands out.  Your holier than thou egos get in the way of your fat asses.

By TimNew - May 2, 2018, 6:02 a.m.
Like Reply

Actually,  truth be told,  you have far more in common with Trump than I...  Tho I can only speculate as to the dearth of your derriere.  I bet that's why you hold him in such low regard.

By Vandenplas - May 2, 2018, 6:52 a.m.
Like Reply

You are about as good at speculating as you are finding your fat, uh, never mind, with both hands. 

And you cannot resist deflecting from the topic to deprecate me.  The topic was the morality of your fat athed messiah.

By TimNew - May 2, 2018, 6:03 a.m.
Like Reply

<ditto>