I was not aware
7 responses | 0 likes
Started by Vandenplas - April 26, 2018, 9:33 p.m.

Multiple choice:

When asked questions under oath at several hearings,  who answered,  "I don't recall,"  more than a dozen times?

a.  Jeff Sessions

b.  Jeff Sessions

c.  Jeff Sessions

When asked questions, under oath to,day, who answered, "I was not aware,"  at least a half dozen times?

a.  Scott Pruitt

b.  Scott Pruitt

c.  Scott Pruitt

Did you get them both right?

Comments
By TimNew - April 27, 2018, 3:46 a.m.
Like Reply

When you headed this post with "I was not aware",  I thought you were going through some sort of self discovery journey and your post would be one of the longest ever.  Probably too big for the internet to even hold..

There are 2 (or is it 3?) "best answers" to your above questions..   Obama or Clinton used both answers so many times, you'd again fill up the internet listing all the instances. 

And among my favorite Obama "I Dunno" moments were the times he said "First I heard of it was when I read it in the paper"..  Great stuff  <G>

By Vandenplas - April 27, 2018, 6:18 a.m.
Like Reply

Yet another one of your adolescent responses---something a junior high kid might use or say to his mother, grandmother or stepdad, "well Johnny smokes pot so why can't I?  Or... "OJ was found not guilty, so what's the big deal?"

By TimNew - April 27, 2018, 6:49 a.m.
Like Reply

Not at all.   For at least a decade, you've ignored the very behavior you are now making the center of your universe.  

I am not justifying or rationalizing any behavior on their part,  I am simply pointing out another example of your blatant and unmitigated hypocrisy.

But, I can understand why you may want to deflect.

By Vandenplas - April 27, 2018, 7:59 a.m.
Like Reply

My behavior doesn't amount to diddly, Curly.  I am pointing out the behavior of those who do-- our lying president, our lying EPA director, our lying attorney general, and a host of others whose behavior is evil and wrong.

And you, time and time again, condone their behavior by pointing out, with adolescent pride, the shady behavior of Hillary Clinton as justification.

I'll ask you again, why do you continue to stomp in that mud hole?  You must like getting mud on your shiny shoes.

Go Stormy!!!!!!

By TimNew - April 27, 2018, 8:21 a.m.
Like Reply

Your behavior on the forum counts on the forum and your hypocrisy is evident in nearly every post.   This example is just the latest.

You have constantly berated current politicians for lying, as if the latest crop invented lying politicians.

When asked to apply the same standards to far more significant lies perpetrated by your beloved Obama,  you move on to the next blatantly hypocritical screed.

Once again,  this is not about me condoning politicians behavior, it's about pointing out the hopeless flaws in yours..  But it seems a pointless effort as you appear to not only embrace your hopeless flaws, but also to take pride in them.  So,  I guess I'll just view the effort for it's entertainment value..

By Vandenplas - April 27, 2018, 9:30 a.m.
Like Reply

Once again, my behavior is not the topic, nor does my behavior have any effect on the world.  Neither does yours.  

You have a large prideful, holier than thou view of yourself.  Most egotists do.

Amen. 

By cliff-e - April 27, 2018, 7:43 a.m.
Like Reply

We keep hearing this tired old saw of "Clinton this or that or Obama this or that" as well as the names of others not involved in governing at present...people seem to forget that Trump and people he selected are on the taxpayer's payroll now and are answerable to public inquiry. The Pubs helped elect Trump and they still "own" him warts and all and need to stop hiding from those facts.