narcissist?
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - April 7, 2019, 2:43 p.m.

Narcissist: https://news.grabien.com/story-new-record-obama-mentions-himself-467-times-during-berlin-to   Yes Trump has his problems in this area but holy gee to hear obamaites discuss it Obama never had a problem......so bad its sick humor I guess....looks like he is still setting records in fish tales if nothing else

Comments
Re: narcissist?
0 likes
By silverspiker - April 8, 2019, 4:28 a.m.
Like Reply

Image may contain: one or more people, text that says 'When you hit a bong you forgot to add water to I hurt my self today'

Re: narcissist?
0 likes
By silverspiker - April 8, 2019, 4:35 a.m.
Like Reply

Image may contain: text

Image may contain: one or more people and meme, text that says 'IF YOU EAT TODAY, THANK A FARMER IF IT'S ON YOUR TABLE, THANK A TRUCKER IF YOU EAT IN PEACE, THANK A VETERAN'

......................................................and if you can read this, thank a teacher...........

By mcfarm - April 8, 2019, 6:41 a.m.
Like Reply

well done spiker

By carlberky - April 8, 2019, 8:40 a.m.
Like Reply

"well done spiker"

What mcfarm said.

By metmike - April 8, 2019, 1:01 p.m.
Like Reply

"well done spiker"

"What mcfarm said."

Agree............and great reminder for mcfarm and carl to make sure they always have water in their bongs (-:

Reminds me of something funny. I stopped smoking weed more than 40 years ago but as a teenager growing up, had a bong. When mom found it and dad confronted me, I'll never forget the first thing that he said:

"Looks like this thing has gotten alot of use"