Had a fall ..
10 responses | 0 likes
Started by carlberky - March 31, 2019, 2:03 p.m.

... a few weeks ago. A short stay at a VA hospital where they found a fracture in my knee and ankle. Back in rehab until I can bear weight on my leg.

My son-in-law brought my computer, so I'll drop by when I get a chance.

Comments
By WxFollower - March 31, 2019, 3:49 p.m.
Like Reply

Carl,

I hope your leg heals up soon. I get the impression you're a pretty tough dude and will do fine. Please post as often as you can because I think you're one of the most level headed liberals here...actually one of the most level headed of libs or cons to be honest.

By mikempt - March 31, 2019, 3:56 p.m.
Like Reply

Get well soon Carl! I work at a  Psychical Rehab every Sunday

By GunterK - March 31, 2019, 4:31 p.m.
Like Reply

wish you a speedy recovery

By JP - March 31, 2019, 5:10 p.m.
Like Reply

Oh, man -- sorry to hear that. I hope you have a complete recovery! My prayers for just that. 

By silverspiker - March 31, 2019, 6:13 p.m.
Like Reply

......still doing physical therapy after 2-1/2    years.....

... "TAI-CHAI WATER YOGA"  ....

... I taught myself how to walk again ....

.... may you be one with and now fully manifested; The harmony and unity of divine love leads your way to a vigorous life....

.... of well being and health....

.,......     The harmony and unity of divine love leads my life ......

Peanuts GIF - Peanuts GIFs

Fireworks Dance GIF - Fireworks Dance Naked GIFs

By 7475 - March 31, 2019, 8:48 p.m.
Like Reply

Sheesh! Dont do that to us.

Yes,please keep the posts coming-Im sure Tim would benefit from them too!

Best

John

By metmike - March 31, 2019, 9:27 p.m.
Like Reply

Carl,

Very sorry to hear about this. What caused the fall? Just lost your balance?  Glad it wasn't your hip. 

We know that you'll work hard and recover.  I was getting ready to email you to find out if everything was ok. We've greatly missed you.

No doubt that you'll use silverspikers posts to "scare you" back here ASAP to help us return to sanity (-:

Just got back from staying with my 93 year old Dad in Detroit the past week. You and him have a lot of good things in common but he has a few years on you. 

Keep us posted on your progress and rehab. 

https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=7774

By silverspiker - April 1, 2019, 12:25 a.m.
Like Reply

Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text

By silverspiker - April 1, 2019, 1:03 a.m.
Like Reply

Image may contain: outdoor and nature

By TimNew - April 1, 2019, 7:19 a.m.
Like Reply

Your absence has been conspicuous. I've been on the mend myself.   Bet to you and your PT efforts.