Qoute for March 17, 2019
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - March 16, 2019, 11:22 p.m.

Try to have a good day today, wherever you are, whatever you do, whoever is near, if no one is near. Try to be happy, because you may not see tomorrow. There is someone this morning, who didn't wake up, who will never see this day. Try to feel lucky that this is not you. ~ Margaret Cho

Comments
By carlberky - March 17, 2019, 8:58 a.m.
Like Reply

I will not allow negative self-talk. I cut out insults like I cut out carbs and it is hard as hell because I crave self-abuse like hot, fresh sourdough bread, but you know you have to be nice to you if you are going to live together.

Margaret Cho

By silverspiker - March 17, 2019, 1:58 p.m.
Like Reply

Imagination

I IMAGINE NEW AND POSITIVE POSSIBILITIES FOR MY LIFE.

Hebrew scriptures share this reminder, “Keep your heart with all vigilance, for from it flow the springs of life.”

—Proverbs 4:23

====      .....   Imagination in my consciousness triggers ideas; but it is through the loving energy of my heart that what I imagine becomes part of my life experience. Imagination continually opens doors of new possibilities, transforming today’s vision into tomorrow’s adventure......

.........My heart-centered belief in my oneness with the divine power of creation ensures that my life will grow and expand in beautiful ways  ....