Americans hate lots of people
8 responses | 0 likes
Started by mikempt - Feb. 23, 2019, 12:42 p.m.

Comments
By carlberky - Feb. 23, 2019, 4:20 p.m.
Like Reply

Mikey, what about Black Irishmen ?  Suicide ?

By 7475 - Feb. 23, 2019, 5:03 p.m.
Like Reply

Carl

Now THATS great racist humor!

By JP - Feb. 23, 2019, 5:34 p.m.
Like Reply

Edward Augustus Freeman[1] (2 August 1823 – 16 March 1892) was an English historian, architectural artist, and Liberal politician during the late-19th-century heyday of Prime Minister of the United Kingdom William Gladstone, as well as a one-time candidate for Parliament.

FWIW, this is from the Wikipedia article about the Englishman, Edward Augustus Freeman, and it attributes the first sentence of the quote in your post to him;  I can't find a single online reference to your quote by a William Freeman (which is not to say that there isn't one  -- but it appears that two different people are being cited for much the same quote). However, if the quote arose from an Englishman, it's not particularly a reflection on the USA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Augustus_Freeman

By carlberky - Feb. 23, 2019, 6:29 p.m.
Like Reply

I hope this thread doesn't turn into a racist humor fest ... but if it does, I've got a couple. (Jewish and Italian)

By metmike - Feb. 23, 2019, 8:29 p.m.
Like Reply

Unoffensive "racist" humor from non racists is a good thing I suppose.

Ideally, everybody will be that way some day.

Today, it seems as if racists jokes are only ok if it's the same race of the person telling the joke......right?

By carlberky - Feb. 23, 2019, 9:20 p.m.
Like Reply

"ok if it's the same race of the person telling the joke ..... right?"

Mike, that sounds like tacit approval, so here goes ...

Do you know why Jews have big noses ? Because air is free.

My son-in-law's grandmother, born in Sicily, asked me if I knew what they called someone whose parents were Italian and American Indian.

Her answer was, "a Wapaho".

By JP - Feb. 23, 2019, 9:38 p.m.
Like Reply

Shouldn't that be "a Wopahoe?" Wouldn't want to ruffle any ethnic feathers with misspellings at this time, which I fondly refer to as "The Era of Perpetual Outrage."

By carlberky - Feb. 23, 2019, 10:08 p.m.
Like Reply

John, I stand corrected . Wouldn't want to get these people made at me.

http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/ict_sbc/the-ndn-list