msm's and their morals
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Feb. 7, 2019, 11:06 a.m.

http://www.latimes.com/books/la-et-jc-jill-abramson-book-20190115-story.html...Well this has got to be one of the funniest examples yet of the msm and their morals. You maybe used to think that the editor of the NY Time might be kind of careful when writing a book...a book with a really catchy new title....some thing like the media, Truth and Justice and we never have a bias or make mistakes we are the elites and never wrong. Well seems like Ms Abramson has several problems with out right errors, lies and plagiarism is this new book. And it could not of come at a better time with all the fake news going around these days. Too damn funny for words.

And to double up Abramson goes on Martha McCollum last nite and given every chance to explain she uses the oh so believable "we don't have any problems"...libs , they have gotten away with it for so long they cannot believe the public is actually catching on...see Pocahontas new problems for more evidence of same. She lied, cheated and stole her way for 35 years all the way to a 350,000 dollar job and is still shocked she finally got caught as the msms had her back all those years.

Comments
By frey_1999 - Feb. 7, 2019, 1:01 p.m.
Like Reply

Having a president that tells us how terrible illegal aliens are - but then hires them to work for his companies.

Trump companies should have to pay a million dollar a person fine for each IA they have had on their payrolls.

If that approach was taken to fixing the Illegals problem it would be fixed in a month without a wall  

By TimNew - Feb. 8, 2019, 3:52 a.m.
Like Reply

I have to wonder why Trump would not have questioned these people's citizenship during the interview. I mean, he does interview every single employee at every level of every company he has an association with,  right? All the employees of every company that does business with any company that he's is associated with,  right?

I agree with you that one of the most effective means of combating illegals is to go after the employers, but I think penalties should be on a graduating scale and I don't think even the most radical unhinged proponent would support a 7 figure fine under any circumstance. 

But then, in some cases, particularly where Trump is concerned, "Rational Discussion" has left the building.