Will Dems win in 2020?? Yes
1 response | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Feb. 3, 2019, 2:22 p.m.

It seems as if most serious contenders for the Dem nomination have some kind of tax the rich in their platform. Thus, it would seem very likely the 2020 election will be mostly about taxes.

IMHO, unless an unknown event happens, the Dems are poised to win the WH. 

So: Who ever offers a proposal, that appeals to the most people of "tax the rich"  will likely win the Dem nomination and the WH

When the voters pull that lever, they will not be asking, who "has" done the most for me. 

Instead they will ask: Who "will" do the most for me and tax the rich has swept the country to such an extent that the voter believes this tax the rich will do the most for me.

As of today, tax the rich seems very logical to a lot of people

Sadly Trump will be viewed as old school thinking. Maybe Trump will have his own tax the rich proposal   Is Trump up to that kind of campaign?? Dunno??

IMHO, some kind of tax the rich is the only way Trump can fight the 2020 election.

I suppose you could call it fighting fire with fire, but a person/politician has to do what a person/politician has to do.

At least Trump is holding his cards close to the vest, so far.

Comments
By mcfarm - Feb. 3, 2019, 3:08 p.m.
Like Reply

looks to me like the dems are trying to out left each other....right up to murdering full term babies and doing away with internal combustion engines.....you really think that is a winning strategy?