Mueller closes the circle of Russian collusion on Trump
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - Jan. 31, 2019, 2:59 p.m.

The next indictment will tie together the Russians, WikiLeaks, and the top of the Trump campaign.

https://www.salon.com/2019/01/30/mueller-closes-the-circle-of-russian-collusion-on-trump/

Comments
By mcfarm - Jan. 31, 2019, 3:38 p.m.
Like Reply

just for kicks did you and Meuller ever once examine the obvious. If Russia and Trump were working together to bury the USA and in such close contact that Putin was giving Trump daily orders to you really think Trump would of needed wiki leaks??????Damn I have never read so much crap that had no logical meaning as from you and Mueller.

By TimNew - Feb. 1, 2019, 6:05 a.m.
Like Reply

The next indictment {will be the end of Trump}  (Cue dramatic music).

Perhaps someday this statement will actually be true.  But after 2+ years of nearly identical rhetoric, wouldn't 't most  people start to be at least a little skeptical?

By mojo - Feb. 1, 2019, 7:08 a.m.
Like Reply

Well, Mueller is a very thorough & tenacious investigator & thorough investigations take time. You probably didn't bother to read the article, but the gist of it was that now that Roger Stone has been indicted he (Mueller) only has three more people to nab, Kushner, Don Jr. & the big dog himself (Trump). So, we  may be getting close to the end of it.

By cliff-e - Feb. 1, 2019, 8:41 a.m.
Like Reply

The Watergate investigation lasted 28 months. We're not there yet.

M.A.G.A. = Mueller Ain't Going Away... Many Are Getting Arrested.

By TimNew - Feb. 1, 2019, 8:48 a.m.
Like Reply

"thorough & tenacious" is lib speak for "we'll continue looking till we find something".

Watergate actually had some crimes that were not created by the investigation at this point...

By wglassfo - Feb. 2, 2019, 8:09 a.m.
Like Reply

Hi Mojo

Feb 2019 either Thurs or Fri in an interview with New York Times. Trump said his lawyers asked Rod if Trump was a target of the Mueller investigation. Rod told Trump lawyers the answer is no

SO: Are Trump lawyers telling lies

Is Rod not fully aware of what Mueller is doing

Or was that article [which I read]  full of opinion that it could be plausible, if one wanted to believe everything the article said

Or: Could a person write an article, but with an entirely different opinion, and people would believe it

IMHO nobody knows what Mueller has for evidence and nobody will know until the report becomes public. Until then anything with the word "Mueller" makes a good headline and lots of print space, but is actually meangingless opinion

Of course those who wish to believe otherwise will believe what they want and no amount of civil discourse will ever change the tone of opinion for or against

I seldom reply to Mojo. I consider it a waste of my time. However, I think Mojo has never replied to just one of my posts [maybe a political one that I forgot]

Especially the questions I ask that are not political. I wonder what Mojo thinks about the world in general. Is the Mojo world completely never Trump

I sort of feel sorry for Mojo when he can't express himself, other than never Trump comments and articles. That must be a very small world to live in.

Mojo must be a lonely person who has difficulty expanding his horizons. [I assume Mojo is a "he"] Pardon me if I am wrong.