Another one bites the dust
13 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - Jan. 25, 2019, 7:35 a.m.

Roger Stone was taken into custody early Friday morning in his Florida home on one count of obstruction of an official proceeding, five counts of false statements, and one count of witness tampering. This news is confirmed both by Stone’s lawyer and a press release from the Department of Justice.

https://www.mediaite.com/donald-trump/breaking-roger-stone-arrested-by-fbi-charged-with-seven-counts/

Comments
By mcfarm - Jan. 25, 2019, 10:14 a.m.
Like Reply

heard Stone on a radio interview.  Mueller has hours and hours of interview tapes with him. His lawyers are only allowed to go view them.....no notes are allowed. If you come out of that room and do not remember where every period, exclamation point and question is you are charged with perjury....this has been explained multiple times here and you still o not get the scam

By cliff-e - Jan. 25, 2019, 10:55 a.m.
Like Reply

The new congress has barely been installed and they're wasting no time continuing the Trump scoundrel round up.

By carlberky - Jan. 25, 2019, 10:59 a.m.
Like Reply

Tim, if you tell the truth to the best of your recollection, you don't have to worry about every period or exclamation point. The truth shall set you free.

By mcfarm - Jan. 25, 2019, 11:04 a.m.
Like Reply

I am not Tim and you statement is only true if the defendant is named Hillary....proven fact....how many of her lawyers were key fact witness's and still allowed to go with her to her interviews? only several thousands other instances of special treatment for lib out there....look around

By GunterK - Jan. 25, 2019, 12:20 p.m.
Like Reply

interesting also, how these arrests are made....pre-dawn raid (to surprise the target), large number of FBI agents, weapons drawn.... just like in the movies.

And it was all caught on film. A CNN reporter arrived there 1 hour before the FBI... he didn't say who leaked info about the raid to him... he said he went there following his instincts.

By carlberky - Jan. 25, 2019, 1:17 p.m.
Like Reply

All very interesting, but try as you may, it doesn't blur the fact that "another one bites the dust".

By TimNew - Jan. 25, 2019, 1:37 p.m.
Like Reply

"All very interesting, but try as you may, it doesn't blur the fact that "another one bites the dust".

Yeah, he's guilty, you can tell just by looking at him. May as well be wearing an MAGA hat. 

And it's a darn good thing the FBI is tipping off CNN.. Oh wait,   he just followed his well honed news mans gut instinct..  

His crimes?   Lying to the FBI.   They keep dropping like flies.  Not for any actual crimes related to Russian collusion...   But for crimes that, for the most part, would not exist without the investigation. 

Thank gawd the government is making the streets safe for us normal citizens again!!!

I wonder how this will turn out in court?   Not that it matters.  We KNOW he's guilty.

By mcfarm - Jan. 25, 2019, 3:10 p.m.
Like Reply

heard 29 80,000 dollor suv's. dozens of agents in body armor with loaded ar's...really for a 75 year sleeping in his jammies?  holy shit was this all for show or not....no way

By TimNew - Jan. 25, 2019, 4:06 p.m.
Like Reply

Well ya know.  Our laws are based on the founding principle that if you have nothing to hide,  you shouldn't worry about the government breaking down your door...   Oh wait....

By wglassfo - Jan. 25, 2019, 5:12 p.m.
Like Reply

We did not do this in our history school yrs so forgive me if I am confused

Didn't you folks decide enough was enough when the British keep breaking down your doors in the middle of the nite??

By mcfarm - Jan. 25, 2019, 6:12 p.m.
Like Reply

we did indeed Wayne but of course back in those days we did not discuss such things as offensive masculinity, triggered by a teenager who was wearing a hat while being white, and abortion on demand

By GunterK - Jan. 25, 2019, 8:18 p.m.
Like Reply

I am puzzled........

Roger Stone:

accused of (but not yet verified) Obstruction of Justice, lying to Congress

status: arrested during a pre-dawn FBI raid, awaiting trial

Hillary C:

Verified Obstruction of Justice and lying to the FBI

it seems to me, there is something wrong with the US Justice System

There are people who talk and write about the "globalists" who will do whatever they can to silence those who expose their agenda. If I am not mistaken, Roger Stone was one of those so-called conspiracy theorists.

By TimNew - Jan. 25, 2019, 8:53 p.m.
Like Reply

The confusing part is simply that Hillary had no intent.  See?   That simplifies it.