Trading Gold 60 min chart
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by mikempt - Jan. 19, 2019, 9:24 a.m.

Comments
By tjc - Jan. 19, 2019, 4:01 p.m.
Like Reply

Perhaps Friday was a Daily and Weekly cycle low day that would correspond to a low (buy) RSI at a high(buy) %R !!   I bot a call at close.

By hayman - Jan. 21, 2019, 10 a.m.
Like Reply

Mr Plumber,

Credit to you for having a system, because most don't.  That gold is down 6 bucks on the heels of you posting short view is some mighty fine shootin'!  And with silver down almost 20 cents, well...  

Regards tjc's purporting that we are in the throes of a major cycle low in precious metals, I can attest to the fact that cycle lows can have that final thrust down to notch out a pivot at some sort of support.  Maybe this is it right here today?  Here's a fork chart that kinda suggests just that.  So,, both of you, Plumber and tjc are probably correct.  All depends on the time frame.  Daily gold fork should be showing here:

By hayman - Jan. 21, 2019, 10:27 a.m.
Like Reply

Similar to gold, silver catching support today at the center tine.  Tempting buy here?

By tjc - Jan. 21, 2019, 11:15 a.m.
Like Reply

Good morning, Hayman

I think gold/silver, maybe more so gold, should have a 3-4 day bounce.

You have pretty much summarized my trading method versus Mikempt.  I look for daily/weekly cycles using RSI/%R to pick bottoms and tops.  Mike identifies a trend and "milks" it very successfully most times.  The longer the trend, the better he likes it!

Please continue to post.  I 'like' your insights using forks!  Any chance you could start an sph topic?  I am looking for a high this week, as a low daily cycle in sph 'should' come late next week.

By silverspiker - Jan. 21, 2019, 12:24 p.m.
Like Reply

dfda0ef83785e0b764152dc7a6ce2ab9.jpg

On The Floor.... we used to call the H-March

"DAILY" silver formation the...

"EMPIRE STATE BUILDING" - Formation for a reason     

Image result for best drop a bomb gifs

... Unleash the wrath of the silver fury...

... very fast swing ... hot potatoes...

... silver is all yours...