This is freakish & surreal
10 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - Jan. 17, 2019, 9:08 a.m.

Never thought it would ever come to this in America. It's totally mind blowing & bizarre. 

https://www.rawstory.com/

Comments
By JP - Jan. 17, 2019, 6:13 p.m.
Like Reply

You are 100% correct -- the site you linked to is not only freakish and surreal, it's bizarre as well.

By JP - Jan. 17, 2019, 6:22 p.m.
Like Reply

By carlberky - Jan. 17, 2019, 7:13 p.m.
Like Reply

This thread itself has become freakish, surreal, bizarre ... and replacating as well !

By JP - Jan. 17, 2019, 7:23 p.m.
Like Reply

You say that as though there is something wrong, yes wrong, with what this thread has become! This thread, I'm certain, would beg, nay demand, to offer a different opinion, if only -- if only it were even marginally sentient, which, of course, it isn't, no, not even in the slightest. This will doubtlessly come as a relief to a number of the forum's gentle readers -- eschewing all other considerations, of that certainty you may rest assured, good sir. 

By carlberky - Jan. 17, 2019, 7:44 p.m.
Like Reply

What he said.  Definitely not sensate.

By JP - Jan. 17, 2019, 7:53 p.m.
Like Reply

Well said. Most definitely not sensate.

By TimNew - Jan. 18, 2019, 4:16 a.m.
Like Reply

"Never thought it would ever come to this in America. It's totally mind blowing & bizarre. "

An entertaining thread, and I'll submit that a thread can be entertaining...   But the high point in entertainment for me remains Mojo's incredulity over allegations of meddling in polls after the revelations following the Clinton campaign.  Also in America..  :::GASP:::: 

By carlberky - Jan. 18, 2019, 7:48 a.m.
Like Reply

Tim, I doubt very much that Zerohedge could put together a package as damning about Hillary as mojo's referenced Rawstory. 

Edited to add: Sorry for violating my personal rule about debating.

By TimNew - Jan. 18, 2019, 7:57 a.m.
Like Reply

We'll have to agree to disagree,  but I suspect Zerohedge, or just about anyone could do better, be more damning, with one keyboard tied behind their back.  Assuming the allegations of manipulating polls, which have no power to cast a vote, are true,  they pale in comparison to the manipulation of voters, funds and votes in the dem primaries.  Even providing Hillary with the questions prior to her debate with Bernie.

By metmike - Jan. 18, 2019, 1:16 p.m.
Like Reply

mojo,

Your mindless posting and hate for Trump is causing you to get carried away again. This time, not with anything that would require a suspension, as from a post similar to the one from earlier in the week that resulted in the warning.

You are starting new threads using the exact same link but just changing the title because you are so obsessed with posting your fake news/tabloid news source.

I have had to correct this several times this year.

For your convenience and understanding,  I'm deleting the other thread and copying it below.

Please don't continue to cause me to do extra work to try to keep your syndrome manageable so that you can continue to post here..........my preference(not the extra work).

aye yi yi !            

1 response |                0 likes            

Started by mojo - Jan. 18, 2019, 9:04 a.m.            

The founding fathers are rolling over in their graves.

https://www.rawstory.com/

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Comments    

Re: aye yi yi !            

By TimNew - Jan. 18, 2019, 9:42 a.m.            

Nahh,  the founding fathers fully anticipated things like "Rawstory" when they penned the 1st amendment. They might be concerned if there was an indication that a large portion of the electorate took such seriously,  but that does not appear to be the case.