Everybody in the White House Considers Trump an Idiot
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - Jan. 4, 2019, 9:03 a.m.

It is relatively easy to get White House staffers to leak mind-blowing anecdotes about President Trump’s various derangements, and for that very reason, it is hard to find new anecdotes that register on the crazy-Trump scale. CNN and (unsurprisingly) the Washington Post have obtained early versions of Bob Woodward’s version of tales from the court of the mad king, and even by the high standard set by the many previous insider accounts, his portrait of Trump’s delusional state appears to be especially harrowing.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018/09/woodward-book-fear-trump-staff-idiot-moron-liar.html?fbclid=IwAR24HjDWYD6VSNTxYtMc5Gw_JslUg2sdQi8APOoAFUYIkzH3XFTiRDrK2r8

Comments
By mcfarm - Jan. 4, 2019, 10:55 a.m.
Like Reply

mad king? wow his first 2 years seem tohave topped most every typical political president since RR so you better explain

By carlberky - Jan. 4, 2019, 11:17 a.m.
Like Reply

"Fear: Trump in the White House is a non-fiction book by American journalist Bob Woodward about the presidency of Donald Trump. The book was released on September 11, 2018. Woodward based the book on hundreds of hours of interviews with members of the Trump administration. Wikipedia"

Wow, mc. You have a problem with the phase, "Mad King",  but "idiot" doesn't seen to bother you … but I find it objectionable.

By TimNew - Jan. 4, 2019, 11:19 a.m.
Like Reply

Trump is a loose canon.  I'm betting there is no shortage of material.

But I wonder how that book would be written in a Hillary Clinton Whitehouse?  I hear she's really wonderful to work with/for.

Sarcasm.

By carlberky - Jan. 4, 2019, 11:49 a.m.
Like Reply

Yeah, Hillary might even have the secret service guys carry her down the stairs while her toenail polish dried ... just as Nancy Reagan did.

By TimNew - Jan. 4, 2019, 1:21 p.m.
Like Reply

I'm sure they'd prefer that to the way Hill treated them as 1st lady.   I wonder if she would improve as POTUS