aye yi yi !
9 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - Dec. 28, 2018, 6:35 a.m.
Comments
Re: aye yi yi !
0 likes
By mcfarm - Dec. 28, 2018, 6:48 a.m.
Like Reply

just checking because I might of missed something. Are you really relying on a source that even before you get to the "big story" you come across a page begging for donations? Really?

By mojo - Dec. 28, 2018, 7 a.m.
Like Reply
By carlberky - Dec. 28, 2018, 7:42 a.m.
Like Reply

"Of course, this will be more assured if Cohen tells the full story under the glaring lights of a House Judiciary
 Committee impeachment hearing. It’s too early to say whether or not that will happen, but if it does there will not be a defense available for Trump. Cohen’s trip would be sufficient evidence of the type of collusion and conspiracy that has been suspected all along."

The cell tower evidence regarding  Cohen's phone  would blast any chance of deniability.

By TimNew - Dec. 28, 2018, 8:30 a.m.
Like Reply
By carlberky - Dec. 28, 2018, 9:14 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, Tim, for reinforcing that this is The Beginning Of The End  !

By TimNew - Dec. 28, 2018, 9:19 a.m.
Like Reply

Is it Deja Vu or Vuja De.  You know, where you are absolutely certain that nothing like this has ever happened before?  <G>

By silverspiker - Dec. 28, 2018, 8:06 p.m.
Like Reply

bugzapper

By TimNew - Dec. 28, 2018, 8:42 p.m.
Like Reply

It appears Vandy is trying to read minds here.  How ironic.  I'm certain the irony escapes him.

"Best of luck to you and your family--I did post a hope and prayer for you and your son and your family.  Apparently you assumed it was not sincere, as you have a penchant for trying to read people's minds, particularly people with whom you disagree, politically."

By metmike - Dec. 29, 2018, 12:49 a.m.
Like Reply

jaguar/vandenplas has been banned for the 7th time for violating the terms of his  super duper, secret probation here. 

See here for details:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/20536/