obama adminstration above the law again
18 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Dec. 26, 2018, 2:03 p.m.

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/13447/obama-christian-genocide-nigeria  who would of ever guessed the Obama administration straying so far

Comments
By carlberky - Dec. 26, 2018, 7:05 p.m.
Like Reply

"In that video, Obama urged Nigerians to open the 'next chapter' by their votes." ... That the Obama administration may have imposed its will on a foreign country's politics and elections is hardly unprecedented".

Wow! If Obama is such a powerful speaker, how come Trump won? 

By mcfarm - Dec. 27, 2018, 7:01 a.m.
Like Reply

how about ....after listening to Obama's crap for years people have tuned the idiot out because you are correct, here in  America every candidate he spoke for LOST. A very good result for thus country.

By carlberky - Dec. 27, 2018, 8:16 a.m.
Like Reply

Need I remind you that most of the voters in this country voted for Hillary ?

By carlberky - Dec. 27, 2018, 8:58 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks for the correction, Jaguar. 

I've been waiting for mcfarm to counter with the voter fraud card.

By mcfarm - Dec. 27, 2018, 10:45 a.m.
Like Reply

no Carl I will and have not countered with voter fraud. Trump stated he would accept the results. Hillary grudging said she would. Now how is that working out....yes more crap out of a libs mouth. You really do not think Americans don't notice this sort of thing?

By carlberky - Dec. 27, 2018, 12:48 p.m.
Like Reply

"... yes more crap out of a libs mouth."

While the cat's away, the mice will play.

By Lacey - Dec. 27, 2018, 7:06 p.m.
Like Reply

The only reason Dems didn't push for a recount is because if all the illegals and dead people who voted.

By carlberky - Dec. 27, 2018, 9:30 p.m.
Like Reply

Lacey, even mcfarm gave up on that one.

By TimNew - Dec. 28, 2018, 12:40 a.m.
Like Reply

Straight forward question Carl.

Do you feel that illegal votes,  votes cast by ineligible voters are non-existent,   or at least too rare to be of much consequence?

By mcfarm - Dec. 28, 2018, 6:26 a.m.
Like Reply

what I said carl I was not going to debate  the election again. Of course and hell yes all the cheating going on bothers me. With 22 million or so illegals breaking laws like eating candy its easy to find.

By the way the latest stat now offer up to 10 terrorists /day entering our boarder that dems want to ignore...congrats

By carlberky - Dec. 28, 2018, 6:38 a.m.
Like Reply

Tim, I feel that illegal voting probably occurs in some marginally doubtful districts, but is not restricted to one
 party, and probably balances out. Gerrymandering is a bigger threat to fair and honest voting, IMHO. 

By carlberky - Dec. 28, 2018, 6:54 a.m.
Like Reply

"With 22 million or so illegals breaking laws like eating candy its easy to find."

Wow, mc! No wonder our jails and prisons are so over crowded ... but if they are all living like royalty on welfare, why
 do they even need to break laws?  

By carlberky - Dec. 28, 2018, 7 a.m.
Like Reply

" ... the latest stat now offer up to 10 terrorists /day entering our boarder ... "

mc, did those stats refer to illegals or terrorists ? Source, please.

By TimNew - Dec. 28, 2018, 7:24 a.m.
Like Reply

Gerrymandering and that darn electoral college thingy too,  right Carl?  <G>

Anyway,  voter fraud is real,  but in many cases difficult to prove after the fact, other than highly suspicious voter turn out and results.  Mostly circumstantial.  I wonder if it's a coincidence that in states requiring ID, the success of Blue candidates is much lower? Is this because predominately red states are more likely to have voter id requirements, or something else? 

ANyway...

https://www.nationalreview.com/2014/01/voter-fraud-weve-got-proof-its-easy-john-fund/

"But New York City’s watchdog Department of Investigations has just provided the latest evidence of how easy it is to commit voter fraud that is almost undetectable. DOI undercover agents showed up at 63 polling places last fall and pretended to be voters who should have been turned away by election officials; the agents assumed the names of individuals who had died or moved out of town, or who were sitting in jail. In 61 instances, or 97 percent of the time, the testers were allowed to vote."

One of the rules of society.. "If they can, they will".   Not everyone of course,  but enough to matter.

By Lacey - Dec. 30, 2018, 4:25 p.m.
Like Reply

Carl, the illegal votes were in the millions.  The only reason Dems didn't demand a recount.  They did not want it disclosed.

By TimNew - Dec. 30, 2018, 8:27 p.m.
Like Reply

No way Lacey!!!   All votes are legitimate and asking for ID is racist disenfranchisement!!!