More on Border wall
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Dec. 22, 2018, 9:18 a.m.

1st let me make it crystal clear I agree with a wall or what ever works for border security. I can't imagine living in a country that is over run daily with  individuals. When I drive through your country you already got as many folks as you can take care of. Only fly over country has any semblance of a peaceful population. Both coasts and far inland plus the southern border are really crowded IMHO and that just breeds violence and crime, as people are squished together too closely.

No thanks, I would not want that. So much for my rant on why you must have border security

One thing I did not know. According to Trey Goudy in a recent interview, [which I don't know how to post a link], he stated that the previous money allocated to border security or the wall has not been used, so far. So the question becomes?? When you have used previous funds to build a wall, that would be a good time to ask for more. So far the people have no idea what this money will be used for. No engineer drawings, a decision on the best design, no nothing and the most important, the funds have not been all used.

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!