Give Trump credit for doing stuff
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Dec. 20, 2018, 11:19 a.m.

DOJ is bringing a whole list of hacking  charges, suppoeddly done by two hackers for the benefit of china

China is espected to throw a hissy fit as they warned any more allegations or sanctions was a deal breaker

None the less Trump is pressing ahead with charges and has an impressive list of allies who will also stand with him and honour the sanctions

These two hackers may never see a jail cell, but they will never leave china as their names and identity will go on Interpol

Trump is willing to go toe to toe with china and the international community is finally willing to sanction china, because of their illegal hacking of western information a mile long.

This has to hurt china but these hackers did a lot of damage and Trump is doing the right thing by calling a spade a spade instead of just calling the Chinese ambassador in and making a formal complaint

Plus china is alleged to have broken a treaty or two

I don't know why Trump and any friends don't just stop all trade with china. What does china buy that benefits us compared to all the junk that could be stopped from coming from china

As somebody said, we have to fix us. Well all those companies in china exporting to the USA and other western countries would feel a lot more pain if all trade with china just came to a halt

Would prove the theory if the USA sneezes the world catches a cold

Why don't I get an extra 1.65 for my soybeans. Very unfair. Cheapskate Trudeau.

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!