Russian Meddling Report
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by joj - Dec. 18, 2018, 7:14 a.m.
Comments
By mcfarm - Dec. 18, 2018, 7:32 a.m.
Like Reply

odd you should post this now. Just yesterday it as confirmed Mueller stiffed the judge in Flynns case Friday. The judge ordered immediate delivery of all the 302's and notes form the Flynn interview. Guess what, the 302's were changed, faked, and Mueller presented fraud to the judge. All hell should break lose in court today and here is hoping some of the fbi and justice snakes go to jail

By GunterK - Dec. 18, 2018, 11:24 a.m.
Like Reply

Life can be like a mystery/thriller in the movie theater.

In this particular one, we finally seem to see what's really going on. 

I quote from your link '....Indeed, as two new reports produced for the Senate Intelligence Committee make clear, Russian interference through social media — contrary to the suggestion of many prominent tech executives — is a chronic, widespread and identifiable condition that we must now aggressively manage...."

This article says that many tech executives have stated that Russian meddling during the 2016 elections could not be verified. However, after 2 independent research firms were hired, such meddling could be verified.

This is quite a revelation.... Facebook, Twitter and Google had the content of their sites manipulated by Russians!!! 

Can you imagine, the grand-manipulators being manipulated by Russians!!!

Someone may ask, why are you calling those 3 giants "manipulators"?. Well, isn't it public knowledge, by now, that Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and Google are kicking out posters who oppose the MSM story line, and Google has programmed its algorithm to give the MSM story line preference over alternate opinions and facts.

Even more interesting is the way these 2 independent research firms come to their conclusion.... they asked for data-input from none other than those same 3 "grand-manipulators". 

Reminds me of an old fable.....a chicken farm wanted to find out who killed their chickens. They hired 2 independent firms to investigate. These firms contacted the fox to provide them with data. After studying the data provided by the fox, it was concluded that the beaver was the culprit.

Which makes us make the conclusion that the linked article, as well as the research work provided by these 2 research firms, may be nothing but more disinformation, intended to influence the gullible public

By metmike - Dec. 18, 2018, 1:21 p.m.
Like Reply

"nothing but more disinformation, intended to influence the gullible public"

Much of what we get is exactly this.

How do we know what is authentic and what is not?

Much of the time we can't know...........thus the opportunity to provide convincing reading/sounding disinformation. 

In one realm I have irrefutable evidence that widespread disinformation intended to influence the public............around the globe, has been used effectively for over 2 decades.

The effects of Climate Change/Global Warming.

If I wasn't an atmospheric scientist that has the actual data and has spent 20 years analyzing it, I would be like everybody else..............reading convincing looking stories and biased, government funded research that is way, way out of line with what is really happening. 

Using critical thinking can often discern what is truth and what is fake news but when the sources of the information have much more resources than the people do, they can fool most of the people most of the time. 

Like everything else political, these are just words above...................but I have something more powerful, the actual data. The data is the scientific data is the truth. There is only one authentic truth and the empirical data/observations of the real world are what define it:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/18326/

Too bad all political disagreements couldn't be settled this way.

And climate science has been hijacked and turned into politics which is why the authentic data is NOT being used......instead,  what is used are models based on a speculative theory that is busting in reality but  can be programmed with the equations the programmer decides to use in order  to simulate the world for the next 100 years and then apply it with impunity in politics.

There is zero accountability for a projection going out 100 years from now. We will all be dead then.............and the humans in 2118 will laugh at the humans of 2018 that got hood winked by these exaggerated, catastrophic projections.

By TimNew - Dec. 18, 2018, 1:29 p.m.
Like Reply

I was always skeptical of the warming scare..  For a few reasons..  It came on the heels of the upcoming Ice Age scare and was essentially coming from the same group/type of people.  But more importantly,  the people who argued against anthropogenic climate change refuted the data of the warmers with data of their own.  The warmers attacked the deniers, not with data, but with ad hominem attacks. When you go after the source instead of the data, I am automatically skeptical.

Then of course, MetMike entered the scene and removed any shadow of doubt  <G>