Credible evidence of felony
24 responses | 0 likes
Started by frey_1999 - Dec. 8, 2018, 6:41 p.m.

So the question is does trump stand trial for felonies or do his supporters believe trump is above the law

Comments
By TimNew - Dec. 8, 2018, 8:40 p.m.
Like Reply

Sorry.  I thought when you posted the credible evidence of felony,  you were talking about Hillary.  I apologize.   But,  may I ask,  do you think Hillary should stand trial or do you think she is above the law? Aw heck, we know you do  :-)

By carlberky - Dec. 8, 2018, 9:42 p.m.
Like Reply

I believe Trump  is safe at least until the 2020 election. Don't think he can be arrested while President ... but he can be impeached. That would be a waste of time, unless the Dems get control of the Senate in 2020.

By carlberky - Dec. 9, 2018, 6:58 a.m.
Like Reply

Jaguar, that would require men of great integrity and devotion to justice ... but we are dealing with politicians.

By mcfarm - Dec. 9, 2018, 7:06 a.m.
Like Reply

men of great integrity and devoted to justice....excuse me while I puke. James Comey, one of the central characters in this evil drama of justice just yesterday was called before a congressional committee. In 254 pages of testimony the bastard snake answered 251 times he did not recall. Right men of integrity devoted to justice....do tell carl....how will we ever clean this swamp dealing with snakes like Comey?

By carlberky - Dec. 9, 2018, 7:20 a.m.
Like Reply

Please note that I did not say Republican politicians. 

By mcfarm - Dec. 9, 2018, 7:27 a.m.
Like Reply

knew it,,just knew it when I quit typing you would crawl back into some hole and lame reply....note...who in the hell would care what any snake would claim he was..R. D or otherwise..we are trying to save the only best hope for the world here and you and yours worry about "party affiliation". Again how do we begin to drain this swamp with snakes like Comey making 14 million dollars and then crying "I do not recall"

By carlberky - Dec. 9, 2018, 8:03 a.m.
Like Reply

Drivel, drivel, drivel. You can't drain a swamp if you keep adding to it. Bye.

By TimNew - Dec. 9, 2018, 8:25 a.m.
Like Reply

If they come up with credible evidence,  I hope we don't have some Comey Type character sweep everything under the rug with some meta-legal excuse about intent or some such.  The last thing this country needs is for an actual crime at the highest levels of government to be ignored... Again.

We should know one way or the other pretty soon. I remain skeptical.

By frey_1999 - Dec. 9, 2018, 10:50 a.m.
Like Reply

Hillary was investigated by seven separate political  and law enforcement agencies  and the Republicans held total control  of all political  power  and yet they found nothing to charge her with . But if the FBI ,CIA, or any other law enforcement agencies  reinvestags her and finds she broke  the law, then yes by all means prosecute her.  But at this point that has not happened, but again if somebody wants to reopen an investigation into her and they find evidence that she broke a law then by all means prosecute. 

By TimNew - Dec. 9, 2018, 11:23 a.m.
Like Reply

Hillary was guilty of assorted security breeches and obstruction of justice using any definition and it was clearly documented in Comey's speech/declaration.  Where he came up with "lack of intent" will remain a legal mystery for all time. 

I won't speculate on her long history.  It's been done. 

By mcfarm - Dec. 9, 2018, 11:27 a.m.
Like Reply

frey here are the facts as we know them today. Everybody that interviewed Flynn said he did not lie and yet he is guilty. Everybody that interviewed hil said she lied yet is innocent...do you get the pattern?

By frey_1999 - Dec. 9, 2018, 12:31 p.m.
Like Reply

No mcfarm these are your opinion not facts, the reason we know that it's your opinion vs facts is because Flynn has admitted  to them being lies.

You still have not answered the original  question do you think trump needs to stand trial for these felonies. Or because he is your boy its ok

By mcfarm - Dec. 9, 2018, 12:46 p.m.
Like Reply

don't think so frey...ever been threatened by an unscrupulous prosecutor with jail, losing you home, your job, your children threatened by same...all the interviewers stated their "Opinion" since you brought that up, that Flynn did not lie...he is providing some sort of info, true or not, to save his family and there are multiple sources and links for that...now for part 2, yes even the rat Comey himself outlined thoroughly Hil's guilt and yet she is deemed innocent

By frey_1999 - Dec. 9, 2018, 2:22 p.m.
Like Reply

We better empty the Prisons 

Well just but you down as a NO because its obvious that no matter what the evidence you will argue  trumps above the Law

By joj - Dec. 9, 2018, 3:51 p.m.
Like Reply

Been waiting to see if a single Trump supporter here on MF breaks ranks with this latest news of prosecutors accusing Trump of defrauding voters.  Unless you believe Cohen acted alone.  Yeah Right!!

For what it's worth, I don't think he can be indicted while in office, but yes, as soon as he leaves office.  Impeachment on this alone is legit, but I think it is a waste of time given the loyal GOP senate.  Mostly, I hope they get him for his over the top money laundering of 100's of millions (possibly billions) of Russian mob money.  

https://newrepublic.com/article/143586/trumps-russian-laundromat-trump-tower-luxury-high-rises-dirty-money-international-crime-syndicate

Gee I wonder why Trump is so obsequious when it comes to Putin?

And then of course a bigger shoe to drop as a result of Flynn testimony (19 visits and no jail term recommended).

By joj - Dec. 9, 2018, 3:59 p.m.
Like Reply

"lack of intent" ....  It was not proved that she intended to GIVE classified material to a person not cleared.  Kind of like leaving the file on the coffee table (careless, incompetent yes) when it should be locked away safely.  But in the conservative rose colored world she is guilty of treason and should be "locked up".  But in the real world, no indictment.  

Trump's future?  Not so sure....

Patraeus for example, did willingly give classified information to a person not cleared.  Hence,...

By silverspiker - Dec. 9, 2018, 4:13 p.m.
Like Reply

By TimNew - Dec. 9, 2018, 4:54 p.m.
Like Reply

So, JOJ, In your world,  lack of intent includes hammers and bleaching software.

By silverspiker - Dec. 9, 2018, 5:39 p.m.
Like Reply

Image result for gif of the coolest trump ever

By mcfarm - Dec. 9, 2018, 6:11 p.m.
Like Reply

not to mention hils illegal server was hacked by several governments....and  not ours...sort of like the dnc server was never turned over to the fbi and that alone would answer several out standing questions

By TimNew - Dec. 9, 2018, 6:27 p.m.
Like Reply

Imagine, if you will, a world where Trump et.al. destroyed electronic devices with hammers and used bleaching software on servers that contained data that was subject to congressional subpoena.  I wonder if JOJ et.al woud dismiss that and accept a "verdict" of lack of intent.  

By joj - Dec. 10, 2018, 12:05 a.m.
Like Reply

Investigated, not indicted.  Trump?  We'll see....

By TimNew - Dec. 10, 2018, 7:44 a.m.
Like Reply

"Not indicted" is the issue,  not the excuse.

Were Trump caught dead to rights, as Hillary was,  and not indicted,  liberal heads would be exploding.

But, it's fun to watch the "Dillinger" defense the libs so often employ on Hillary's behalf. There seem to be a lot of similarities. Lot's of suspicious, even damning evidence and a trail of dead bodies. They finally got Dillinger on tax evasion. The standards of evidence for the IRS are even more lax than Civil cases.

But, using lib logic,  Dillinger was innocent of everything BUT tax evasion.