Tucker Carlson Interviewed About Trump
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by carlberky - Dec. 7, 2018, 8:06 a.m.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/tucker-carlson-says-trump-is-%e2%80%98not-capable%e2%80%99-and-hasn%e2%80%99t-kept-his-promises/ar-BBQB8Vd?ocid=spartandhp

This week, he continued to disparage the president when Gehriger probed for more.

“His chief promises were that he would build the wall, defund Planned Parenthood and repeal Obamacare, and he hasn’t  done any of those things,” Carlson said, adding that those goals were probably lost causes. Trump, he said, doesn’t understand the system, and his own agencies don’t support him.

“He knows very little about the legislative process, hasn’t learned anything, hasn’t surrounded himself with people that can get it done, hasn’t done all the things you need to do, so it’s mostly his fault that he hasn’t achieved those
 things,” he added.

He has come to believe that Trump’s role is not as a conventional president who promises to achieve certain things and then does. Instead, it’s to “begin the conversation about what actually matters.”

Comments
By mcfarm - Dec. 7, 2018, 11:33 a.m.
Like Reply

Unemployment is at or near all-time lows, the Supreme Court is appreciably more constructionist, NATO is finally starting to pay its share of costs, NAFTA is reworked much more fairly to us, North Korea returned our hostages and is dialoguing with South Korea for the first time since 1953, he is forcing China’s hand on trade – a battle it seems certain he will win, he moved our Israel embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem – which was supposed to have been done 25 years ago but no other President had the guts to follow through on, and more.  ................ gee from the same article to which carl's link does not go to.....wonder why somebody would leave this part out?

By mcfarm - Dec. 7, 2018, 11:35 a.m.
Like Reply
By carlberky - Dec. 7, 2018, 12:14 p.m.
Like Reply

I provided the link from which I quoted Carlson.

mc, I thought you gave up on trying to educate me. 

By TimNew - Dec. 7, 2018, 8:05 p.m.
Like Reply

Ya know what's weird?   Leftists hate people like Tucker, call him all kinds of terrible names.   But as soon as he bashes Trump, he becomes really credibly smart.  Kinda like how they fell in love with the Bush family, even though they bashed him/them much like they do Trump way back when.  

It's almost like they really don't believe in anything.

I'll betcha when Bill Clinton goes,  the pubs will be respectful,  but they won't be talking about him like he was the epitome of class. and respectability.

By mcfarm - Dec. 7, 2018, 9:26 p.m.
Like Reply

so true Tim, but the dems will tell us how dignified old pervert Bill was

By carlberky - Dec. 8, 2018, 5:43 a.m.
Like Reply

Same old drivel.