US/China and the Currencies?
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by 7475 - Dec. 2, 2018, 9:51 a.m.

Im wondering what effect this" truce" in the trade wars will have on the major currencies.

I suspect we will have a bullish knee jerk reaction in commodities and equities but will that hurt Australia's export market,due to competition,enough to negatively effect their currencies?

I suspect the US is not heavily competitive with what Australia exports to China.

The Aussie has been acting bullish this past month after 10 months of being on the skids. Right now In a 60 min chart trading range and maybe wanting to break out to the upside.

I'll watch for bullish implications tonite-small potatoes trade to pay for the groceries this week,but if the football is no good this evening.....

Speaking of football ,my tigers mopped up some of that water on Heinz Field with the Pitt Panthers last nite-we've had a pretty good season again. Do think "they" will let us play Bama again?

John

Comments
By metmike - Dec. 3, 2018, 11:43 a.m.
Like Reply
By metmike - Dec. 3, 2018, 11:45 a.m.
Like Reply

US Dollar Holds Trend-Line Support Ahead of Powell, US NFP’s

https://www.dailyfx.com/forex/fundamental/daily_briefing/session_briefing/daily_fundamentals/2018/12/03/us-dollar-tests-chart-support-trendline-powell-nfp-fomc-on-deck-outlook-srepstans-forecast.html

US Equities are starting December in a very bullish way, gapping-higher to start the final month of the year following some positive comments at the G20 meeting this weekend. The potential for calm developing around trade tariffs has bulls on the bid, and the Dow Jones Industrial Average is making a run at 26k after opening last week around 24,300.