So sad ...
10 responses | 0 likes
Started by carlberky - Nov. 30, 2018, 4:26 p.m.

I notice that some of my "friends across the aisle" will fall back on ridicule and scorn as answers to questions they can't answer. Guys, the ploy is obvious and doesn't do you credit.

Comments
Re: So sad ...
0 likes
By mcfarm - Nov. 30, 2018, 6:16 p.m.
Like Reply

why don't you just scream "racist"...that seem to be the most popular ploy by far ..then the fall back positions....homophobe, islamaphobe, germaphobe and so on

By TimNew - Nov. 30, 2018, 8:08 p.m.
Like Reply

Honestly McFarm,  that may apply to many/most of the libs here,  but you are flat out wrong to apply that to Ser Berk.

That being said,  I am somewhat amused that in a world of MOJO's. etc, Ser Berk would claim..

"I notice that some of my "friends across the aisle" will fall back on ridicule and scorn as answers to questions they can't answer. Guys, the ploy is obvious and doesn't do you credit."

Are you holding your friends across the aisle to a higher standard?

I will ask that we make every attempt to take the high road. I always make a reasonable attempt to answer a question as honestly as I can, when the question allows that possibility. 

By mcfarm - Nov. 30, 2018, 9:17 p.m.
Like Reply

Tim, when he calls my post drivel and runs with no debate it much the same ....sorry just my opinion. I don't mind taking heat but I do not run away especially when the left has done so much to try to shut down debate on so many subjects the last few years

By carlberky - Nov. 30, 2018, 9:29 p.m.
Like Reply

"Are you holding your friends across the aisle to a higher standard?"

Tim, you have no monopoly on scorn and ridicule, but I think you would have difficulty finding a Lib post where it was used to evade an answer.

By carlberky - Nov. 30, 2018, 9:37 p.m.
Like Reply

Tim, aS for mcfarm's claim that I won't debate him :

1) I don't waste time on useless debates.

2) Especially on drivel. (Prime example above.) 

By carlberky - Nov. 30, 2018, 9:53 p.m.
Like Reply

"I agree with Tim.  Carl is an acception."

Jaguar, your exceptional play on verbs is probably failing on deaf ear buds.

By mcfarm - Nov. 30, 2018, 11:08 p.m.
Like Reply

jag, you are correct, Carl has an ACCEptionally high opinion of himself. If this makes a libs day to mock and run so be it,,,,,actually sounds just like the ones they elect to congress, wonder why? There are just so many elected officials from his state right now he should really be thrilled with the lefts lack of voting smarts     https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/11/questions_about_stolen_elections_not_going_away_in_california.html

seems somebody trying to play the morally superior cards ought to atleast know when their own back yard is such damn mess

By mcfarm - Dec. 1, 2018, 11:52 a.m.
Like Reply

jag, fine, even exceptional