A good look behind the curtain
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by cfdr - Nov. 30, 2018, 11:20 a.m.

https://tinyurl.com/yagfbrqz

Sometimes we get a glimpse behind the curtain.  Then, once in awhile, when it seems that just don't care if we look, we do get more than a glimpse.

I think it's clear who is going to win this big poker game.  I told my wife this morning at breakfast - the struggle for power is just part of the algorithm of the game we live in.

According to the Daily Caller: FBI agents raided the home of a recognized Department of Justice whistleblower who privately delivered documents pertaining to the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One to a government watchdog, according to the whistleblower’s attorney.

The delivered documents also show that then-FBI Director Robert Mueller failed to investigate allegations of criminal misconduct pertaining to Rosatom and to other Russian government entities attached to Uranium One, the document reviewed by TheDCNF alleges.

“The bureau raided my client to seize what he legally gave Congress about the Clinton Foundation and Uranium One,” the whistleblower’s lawyer, Michael Socarras, told TheDCNF, noting that he considered the FBI’s raid to be an “outrageous disregard” of whistleblower protections.

If the reporting of the raid by the Daily Caller is accurate; and given the nature of the timing for that raid; and accepting the at risk elements within the whistleblower case extended beyond Hillary Clinton to Robert Mueller; and noting how the SSCI was the recipient of the information/evidence as transmitted by Michael Horowitz; there is a solid appearance of the DOJ maneuvering to cover-up the underlying DOJ/FBI corruption by seizing -and controlling- all of the evidence.

How is this level of blatant disregard possible?  Seriously, I really don’t know.  Perhaps these DOJ and FBI officials are genuinely inside a bubble and don’t know the level of information that exists outside DC…. or, maybe they just feel so above the law they simply don’t care.  I don’t understand it either; but it’s happening – regardless.

And, there are those here on this forum even, that doubt the existence of the Deep State.

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!