Being presidential....
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Nov. 20, 2018, 8:17 p.m.

Being"presidential" should not stop when you leave the WH.

exPres Obama said "Trump is a confused angry racist and has mommy issues"

As far as I know, none of the previous presidents... GWB. Clinton the elder Bush, Reagan, Carter, and on... have ridiculed their successor, after they left the WH. 

Not very classy, Mr. Obama !

What did Michelle O say? "When they go low...."  ah, well, that was during the campaign... campaign statements are not be taken seriously

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6409627/Obama-suggests-Trump-mommy-issues.html

Comments
By mcfarm - Nov. 21, 2018, 6:45 a.m.
Like Reply

might offer that spying on opposition candidates and trying to throw elections was not very presidential by Obama either.....some day he will be called on all is Chicago mafia tactics

By cfdr - Nov. 21, 2018, 9:32 a.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

I think Obama is simply showing how frustrated he is.  We now have a president who actually gets things done.  If he had any help in Congress, we wouldn't have the invasion of illegals.  We might actually be able to pass a health care bill that worked - and wouldn't break the country.

Why is Obama behaving this way?  Easy - it is abundantly clear now how incompetent he was (and that was probably a lucky thing for us, as he sure seemed bent on destroying the working middle class).

By mojo - Nov. 21, 2018, 10 a.m.
Like Reply

Anybody who doesn't criticize the Rump is remiss in their patriotic duty & should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for treason, sedition & subversion.

By GunterK - Nov. 21, 2018, 10:25 a.m.
Like Reply

mojo, my simple post was not about Trump. We all know that Trump has a bunch of characteristics we usually don't associate with the presidency. In spite of appearing "unpresidential", Trump was elected as president, and is our president..

My post was simply a comment about Obama, a man who, in his speeches, both during his campaign and during his presidency, appeared as a "presidential" person. Yet, these latest comments of his are not fitting this image. They are something we expect to find on forums and chatrooms, but not coming from an ex-president.