Lock her up
11 responses | 0 likes
Started by frey_1999 - Nov. 19, 2018, 11:53 p.m.

IVANKA uses private server to conduct government business.

TT' s  let's hear the chant

Comments
Re: Lock her up
0 likes
By TimNew - Nov. 20, 2018, 3:48 a.m.
Like Reply

It's really fun to watch the absolute dependency on false equivalency from the left.

Private Server?!?!?!?!?!?  Illegal!!!!!!

But, no,  that's not how it works.

Did she process classified data on the private server?  See,  that's when it becomes a problem. If she didn't, there is no potential for crime or a reason to "Lock her up"..

There are additional points if you commit obstruction and perjury in the process.

Oddly enough, in Hillary's case, taking hammers and bleaching software to assorted devices does/did not imply intent.  A precedent that will likely never ever see the light of day ever again.

By frey_1999 - Nov. 20, 2018, 6:19 a.m.
Like Reply

So I will let you define " process "  , once you do that then we will move forward as to whether  she should be locked up.

By TimNew - Nov. 20, 2018, 6:33 a.m.
Like Reply

"So I will let you define " process "  , once you do that then we will move forward as to westher she should be locked up."

What the what?!?!?!?  LOL

OK,  I must be misreading your question,  but I'll restate it as I see it and then answer.

You asked me to define processing classified information/emails on her private server.

I answer, the sending or receiving of emails that contain classified information on the private server.

For now,  we'll leave off the added bonus points for obstruction and perjury.

Now,  I have either misunderstood your question or you feel there is some sort of hidden "gotcha" in there somewhere.

I eagerly anticipate your response.  :-)

By frey_1999 - Nov. 20, 2018, 7:18 a.m.
Like Reply

The  belief  that the law only pertains  to classified info, it pertains to all info involving government business.

Coupling that with your definition  of processing ( sending and or receiving) it is clear Ivanka broke the law. 

By TimNew - Nov. 20, 2018, 7:52 a.m.
Like Reply

"The  belief  that the law only pertains  to classified info, it pertains to all info involving government business.

Coupling that with your definition  of processing ( sending and or receiving) it is clear Ivanka broke the law." 

Wrong again lil buddy:-)

There are policies and guidance involving mixing official government business with personal email accounts,  but there are no laws broken or even bent until classified information is exchanged.

Now of course,  you are free to provide the specific statutes you feel have been breached,  but you'll have to invent them 1st.

Re: Lock her up
0 likes
By cliff-e - Nov. 20, 2018, 8:42 a.m.
Like Reply

Yet another set of denials coming from the Trump family of liars.

http://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/ivanka-trump-sent-hundreds-emails-011520525.html

By mojo - Nov. 20, 2018, 12:57 p.m.
Like Reply

We could MAGA by locking up the entire Rump crime family.

By metmike - Nov. 20, 2018, 1:05 p.m.
Like Reply

"Ivanka’s use of a private email server was much different than Hillary Clinton’s. According to Mirijanian, Ivanka “did not create a private server in her house or office, no classified information was ever included, the account was never transferred at Trump Organization, and no emails were ever deleted.”

By TimNew - Nov. 20, 2018, 2:18 p.m.
Like Reply

It's also last years news,  but they are dredging it up because they appear to be having trouble generating current scandals.  I'm sure they'll come up with something in the next few days and this will once again fade into the  woodwork.  

But no matter,  as always, the sheep march in lock step.  

By mojo - Nov. 20, 2018, 3:01 p.m.
Like Reply

Rump & his crime family generate their own scandals, all we have to do talk them up. We're never at a loss for scandals with the Rump crime family.

By mojo - Nov. 20, 2018, 3:12 p.m.
Like Reply

"Ivanka’s use of a private email server was much different than Hillary Clinton’s. According to Mirijanian, Ivanka “did not create a private server in her house or office, no classified information was ever included, the account was never transferred at Trump Organization, and no emails were ever deleted.”

We'll let the newly elected House Judiciary Committee determine if that is true.