Trump Impeachment Is Just a Matter of Time
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - Feb. 16, 2018, 7:46 a.m.

For Need to Impeach campaign founder Tom Steyer, it’s not a matter of if, but when, President Donald Trump will be removed from office.

"There will be increasing evidence and increasing urgency with the American people to get this guy out of office as people realize we really can't survive him," Steyer said during a recent sit-down with Newsweek in New York City.

“When it happens, I don't know. Exactly what the next events will be, I don't know. That there will be next events, I do know,” said Steyer, adding that they will support his campaign's objective.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-impeachment-just-matter-time-after-more-4-million-sign-petition-tom-807814?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=yahoo_news&utm_campaign=rss&utm_content=/rss/yahoous/news

Comments
By TimNew - Feb. 16, 2018, 8:06 a.m.
Like Reply

You really need to stop getting your news from organizations like "Need to impeach"..   The guy is going on opinions based on wishful thinking. And to make it worse,  you read it as gospel.  

Nahhh,   stuff like this is one of the best recruitment tools for pub voters there could be.  They see rants like this and find themselves wanting, in no way, to be associated, in any shape or form, with lunacy.

Keep doin what yer doin Mojo.   Yer a pub candidates BFF  :-)

By mojo - Feb. 16, 2018, 9:29 a.m.
Like Reply

By TimNew - Feb. 16, 2018, 1:05 p.m.
Like Reply

A quintessential example of projection.   Thanks for the consistency Mojo  :-)

By mcfarm - Feb. 16, 2018, 2:06 p.m.
Like Reply

so after all this time the fbi comes fake Russians doing the very same thing google has been doing for the dems for years....wow mojo looks like your boat has finally come in