Trump warned there will be "violence" if the Republicans lose their majority
7 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - Oct. 28, 2018, 8:12 a.m.
Comments
By GunterK - Oct. 28, 2018, 2:46 p.m.
Like Reply

Hillary Clinton encouraged her supporters to be "uncivil" until the Democrats become a majority on the Hill.

By mojo - Oct. 28, 2018, 9:36 p.m.
Like Reply

There's a big difference between being uncivil & beating people up, mailing bombs, & killing Jews. 

By GunterK - Oct. 29, 2018, 1:10 a.m.
Like Reply

you are right.... there is a difference between being "uncivil" and "killing" people.

With the "killing", you obviously referred to the Pittsburgh shooter. Since you get your news from rather restricted sites, it may have escaped you that the Pittsburgh shooter was a Trump-hater, very much like you are.

however,i cannot assume that you are a white supremacist, just like the Pittsburgh shooter, only because you have the Trump-hating part in common with him (that would be the kind of logic the MSM uses).

On the other hand, I wonder, what your heroine, Hillary "nuke 'em" Clinton uttered in the privacy of her home, when she heard about the horrible events of today. After all, she does have connections with the KKK and anarchists. With this in mind, her comment about being "uncivil" may not be so harmless as you think it is.

By mojo - Oct. 29, 2018, 10:38 a.m.
Like Reply

"After all, she does have connections with the KKK.."

Yeah, she's the Grand Wizard of the Chappaqua, NY chapter of the KKK.

By GunterK - Oct. 29, 2018, 11:03 a.m.
Like Reply
By mojo - Oct. 29, 2018, 11:46 a.m.
Like Reply

Don't worry, Gunter, I won't forget that Byrd founded a KKK chapter in West Virginia, & he was Hillary's friend.

By TimNew - Oct. 29, 2018, 12:50 p.m.
Like Reply

You'll note that as far as MOJO is concerned, Hillary's close relationship with Byrd, to the point where she considered him a mentor,  is a laughing matter.

OTOH, if Trump doesn't vehemently denounce the KKK in every speech,  that's grounds for impeachment.