Is anybody experiencing slow loading times?
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - Oct. 18, 2018, 11:55 p.m.

As in taking longer to load pages here vs other sites or to have a post submitted after hitting "submit".

I noticed alot of double posts recently, which suggests the slow response caused the user to hit submit more than once.

Comments
By MarkB - Oct. 19, 2018, 1:06 a.m.
Like Reply

i am. But I'm not sure if it is ATT or your server. 

By TimNew - Oct. 19, 2018, 3:45 a.m.
Like Reply

Seems ok 2 me

Edit: Post  completed in under 3 seconds from submit.

By 7475 - Oct. 19, 2018, 5:58 a.m.
Like Reply

Im giving it a try right now and if it performs well I wont bother editing this post.

Ive had no problems except the site will not keep me logged-in for much more than a day or two.

I have not posted much recently.

John

By mcfarm - Oct. 19, 2018, 6:55 a.m.
Like Reply

seems I have to log in nearly everyday ...sometimes more than once /day...the log in time seems fine mostly

By metmike - Oct. 19, 2018, 12:42 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks for the feedback:

One thing that has helped me to speed up loading time, is to delete my history. Am not a computer whiz but am guessing that my massive posting here is causing some things to be stored in my history from this site that bog the computer down more and more. 

The downside to doing this is that you will need to log in again but I notice that everytime I exit Firefox, I need to log back into this site but not any others.

Having to constantly log back in every time you exit your browser is not you or your computer...........its MarketForum. Not sure if anything can be done on that issue.

Please let me know if this helps.