release it all...every page of it
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Feb. 7, 2018, 11:13 p.m.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/02/07/batter-up-chairman-goodlatte-requests-fisa-court-documents-from-presiding-judge-rosemary-collyer/#more-145616

and where is the press on this issue. our press that is supposed to be the guardian of civil rights. the press that is supposed to be where the sunlight comes. Where are they now, an arm of the democratic party hiding behind the skirts of libs and joining with them fight against the release of any testimony

Comments
By mcfarm - Feb. 8, 2018, 7:04 a.m.
Like Reply

yep sounds about right. another lib comes whining and where is the lib press?  gone just like all the rest. Very similar to the naacp. Boy they come and fight every lib fight but they only stand for naalcp, you have to be  lib to join

By metmike - Feb. 8, 2018, 10:15 a.m.
Like Reply

"Mcfarn, honest to God, man, you sound as if you have lost it, marbles and all.  I suggest you get with MetMike for some of his "beneficial" and free therapy.

I bet he would throw in some CO2 vape to speed things along.  You would be back in commission in no time.

Go Roy!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The poster that our previous moderator, Alex nicknamed "The Pri-ck" because of his behavior here has suggested that you get my advise. I advise you to continue to just laugh at his moronic nonsense. 

Though you may wish that you could put him in the penalty box(like Alex had to do numerous times) just be grateful that internet bullies hiding behind computer screens are neurotic wimps with unresolved issues in the real world.

By mcfarm - Feb. 8, 2018, 10:34 a.m.
Like Reply

just to clear that up If ever wanted to ask for advice there are several people here that would provide great insightful advice....Gunter, cfdr, metmike, Tim, just to name a few.....no where on the list would there be a vandy