Fascism right here in the US
19 responses | 0 likes
Started by cfdr - Oct. 14, 2018, 12:04 p.m.

We really do have fascists right here.

The dictionary defines fascism as "characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition and strong regimentation of society and of the economy"

That sure describes the people here in this picture.

Comments
By carlberky - Oct. 14, 2018, 2:02 p.m.
Like Reply

"We really do have fascists right here."

Sorry, the credit for that "scoop" goes to mojo.

By cfdr - Oct. 14, 2018, 4:13 p.m.
Like Reply

Absolutely!

I was just pointing out what the face(s) of it look like.

By mcfarm - Oct. 14, 2018, 4:30 p.m.
Like Reply

sorry but I have read a lot of mojo's stuff here and his idea of a fascists is when the other side wins an election that he disagrees with he is then free to call them fascist...no facts necessary

By silverspiker - Oct. 14, 2018, 5:29 p.m.
Like Reply

p.s. ... MOJO MAY BE SHOT BY HIS OWN TROOPS, HERE IN IOWA ,BEFORE i COULD EVEN PUT  MY CALIPERS ON HIM...

By TimNew - Oct. 14, 2018, 5:40 p.m.
Like Reply

But here's the thing.  On this and other platforms..  I've asked anyone from the left to denounce the tactics of ANTIFA.

So far,  none have.  That concerns me far more than ANTIFA.

By cfdr - Oct. 14, 2018, 6:46 p.m.
Like Reply

But here's the thing.  On this and other platforms..  I've asked anyone from the left to denounce the tactics of ANTIFA.

So far,  none have.  That concerns me far more than ANTIFA.

Ok - mojo

Carl

Frey

Cliff

Any others  -  -

Answer this one!

By silverspiker - Oct. 14, 2018, 8:09 p.m.
Like Reply

Image may contain: 1 person

....fAMILY HAS A HOMEMADE CANNON FOR THIS DUDE.... PLEASE READ THE QUOTED PART...

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Image may contain: text

By silverspiker - Oct. 14, 2018, 8:11 p.m.
Like Reply

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, meme and text

By mcfarm - Oct. 14, 2018, 8:15 p.m.
Like Reply

spiker, and even though it is written and quoted right in their faces some dems will come here tonite and deny every letter of what you posted...never happened, only kidding, it was all a joke, you took the man way too seriously. Reminds me of the old story of the great French rifle. For sale , very clean rifle. French made. Never fired and only dropped once.

By metmike - Oct. 14, 2018, 8:39 p.m.
Like Reply

SS,

I enjoy your enthusiasm and all your posts here and encourage you to continue to express your views but I had to delete 2 of your posts in this thread because the threat to commit violence was too blatant, along with the language. 

Carry on but please with a bit of control on the extreme stuff so I don't need to delete any of it.

Thanks,

metmike

By cfdr - Oct. 15, 2018, 8:21 a.m.
Like Reply

But here's the thing.  On this and other platforms..  I've asked anyone from the left to denounce the tactics of ANTIFA.

So far,  none have.  That concerns me far more than ANTIFA.

Ok - mojo

Carl

Frey

Cliff

Any others  -  -

Answer this one!

Once again - I want to hear back on this one!

By mojo - Oct. 15, 2018, 9:51 a.m.
Like Reply

When it comes to fighting fascists, neo-Nazis, & white supremacists, there is no tactic that is too extreme.

If Germany would've had Antifa in 1933 maybe they could've prevented that horror show & changed history.

I'm thankful to have Antifa here in the USA. They are all heroes in my book. 

By mcfarm - Oct. 15, 2018, 10:17 a.m.
Like Reply

heroes do not use force to change peoples minds. Heroes are open to honest debate. Heroes are respected. Antifa members are far, far from heroes.

By TimNew - Oct. 15, 2018, 10:17 a.m.
Like Reply

Ahh,  but Germany did have something like ANTIFA.  They were called Brown Shirts and their supporters sounded exactly like you.

By GunterK - Oct. 15, 2018, 11:05 a.m.
Like Reply

mojo, here is something that will delight you....more black shirts

(and under Obama, no less)

http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/homeland-security-graduates-first-corps-of-obamas-brown-shirts-homeland-youth/23898

all we need now is a leader to take us to your ultimate goal.... a one-party totalitarian staate

By carlberky - Oct. 15, 2018, 7:13 p.m.
Like Reply

" I've asked anyone from the left to denounce the tactics of ANTIFA."

After zooming to 200%, I was finally able to read your post.

I denounce anyone who initiates violence. Civil Disobedience does not encourage violence.

By cfdr - Oct. 15, 2018, 7:56 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, Carl.  I thought that would be your response.

I feel exactly the same way.

By TimNew - Oct. 16, 2018, 3:17 a.m.
Like Reply

That's the 1st denouncement I've seen from the left.   I am not surprised that it came from Carl.  I wonder how many agree?  Seems very few.

By Lacey - Oct. 16, 2018, 6:51 p.m.
Like Reply

Good one silverspiker