‘Trump has had contacts with the Russian mafia for 35 years’
10 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - Oct. 11, 2018, 10:33 a.m.

Ultimately, Trump’s involvement with Russia’s criminal underworld may have created an opening for Putin and his agents to manipulate and control the man who would later become president of the United States.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/trump-contacts-russian-mafia-35-years-investigative-reporter-craig-unger/

Comments
By silverspiker - Oct. 11, 2018, 12:17 p.m.
Like Reply

Thumbnail

By carlberky - Oct. 11, 2018, 2 p.m.
Like Reply

Hattie McDaniel, that's no way to talk to Miss Scarlett ! 

By metmike - Oct. 11, 2018, 6:22 p.m.
Like Reply

Of course we know that you're making a joke and not directing that at the poster.

Not a question, but a statement by me to assist others in future postings. 

By TimNew - Oct. 12, 2018, 3:12 a.m.
Like Reply

For students of the liberal pathology, and what more representative subject is there than the IP (Initial Poster)....

Now that all the other TS (Trump Scandals) have fizzled out,  we will resume BS (baseless speculation) on some sort of RC (Russian conspiracy).

Look for additional BS, particularly from the IP, on assorted TS as the RC continues in it's failure to gain traction

Note: As this sort of thing has become so repetitive, in the interest of efficiency,  some form of short hand will be required.  

(In lib land everything connects.  The last day of one scandal is the first day of the next).

By silverspiker - Oct. 12, 2018, 8:08 a.m.
Like Reply

Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text

Image may contain: 1 person, meme, sunglasses and text

Image may contain: 6 people, people smiling, people standing and suit

Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text

Image may contain: one or more people and text

By mojo - Oct. 12, 2018, 8:22 a.m.
Like Reply

"Now that all the other TS (Trump Scandals) have fizzled out...

Don't worry Tim, "all the other Trump scandals" haven't fizzled out, they're just simmering on the back burner for now to make way for the current scandals. When the time is right, they will all be dumped in his lap at the same time.

Just as a reminder, here is a list of some of them. This is by no means a complete list. It doesn't include all the sexual assault & harassment accusations. I will post all those in a separate list for you just to refresh your memory.

https://www.care2.com/causes/heres-a-leaked-secret-list-of-trump-scandals-that-republic-lawmakers-have-passed-around.html

Here's A Running List Of President Trump's Lies And Other Bullsh*t

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/maryanngeorgantopoulos/president-trump-lie-list

List of creeps & criminals that are associates of Trump

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/trump-administration-conflicts/

Nothing to see here folks, just move along.

By TimNew - Oct. 12, 2018, 9:15 a.m.
Like Reply

I am far less worried about your "BS" Scandals,  which are largely manufactured in dem backrooms than you are about the impending Equities rally.     I know good news is the absolute worst thing for you lefties...

Sadly for you, more and more voters realize that.

By mojo - Oct. 12, 2018, 9:38 a.m.
Like Reply

Nice diversion. I fully understand your reluctance to discuss it.

By silverspiker - Oct. 12, 2018, 10:37 a.m.
Like Reply

discuss what ???

...dude , your not even worthy of 1 question mark, let alone 3.....

(* please put a big taint and asterik next to your own name*)

By TimNew - Oct. 12, 2018, 10:48 a.m.
Like Reply

What diversion?  I have spent lots of time, probably too much,  on this Trump/Russia nonsense.  I acknowledged it and feel we should now move on to more credible things like the Clinton's running a child prostitution operation out of the basement of a New York Pizzeria.   That's sounds ridiculous to you doesn't it?  Well,  that's how your Russian rawstory crapiolla sounds to the adults here on the forum.

So, moving on to your (And dems in general) fear and loathing of good news for America seemed like a natural progression in the discussion, tho I certainly understand your reluctance to discuss or even acknowledge your subversive leanings.  Don't worry.  A growing # of American voters are waking up to that fact every day.