You're Probably a Republikkkon
9 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - Oct. 7, 2018, 9:23 a.m.

If you find yourself making excuses for child molesters, rapists, sexual assaulters, gropers, con men, liars, draft dodgers, pedophiles, Nazis, white supremacists, racists, traitors and conspirators, you're probably a Republikkkon.

Comments
By cfdr - Oct. 7, 2018, 10:14 a.m.
Like Reply

Mojo, one thing I like about you is that you're so over-the-top that your actually funny!

By metmike - Oct. 7, 2018, 11:51 a.m.
Like Reply

My first impression with that the title of this thread  and its contents might offend some. 

However, it can remain for now as it actually seems to represent an example of something the Republicans can agree on, is the current mindset of the Democratic party. 

Started by mojo - Oct. 7, 2018, 9:23 a.m.            

"If you find yourself making excuses for child molesters, rapists, sexual assaulters, gropers, con men, liars, draft dodgers, pedophiles, Nazis, white supremacists, racists, traitors and conspirators, you're probably a Republikkkon."

I would also like to add something.

mojo,

You forgot climate deniers (-:

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth

globe of Earth from North Pole perspective

By JP - Oct. 7, 2018, 4:26 p.m.
Like Reply

The butt-hurt is strong in this one.

By cfdr - Oct. 7, 2018, 5:25 p.m.
Like Reply

https://tinyurl.com/ycalugmc

This is today's Left.

My first thought was - that's good - they will self-destruct.

But then, I thought about it a bit more and realized that this is bad.  In the markets, any of us know who actually trade, the most dangerous time for us is just after a string of winning trades.  The most dangerous time for us politically might just be if the Republican Party is too successful.  Hubris is a killer.  We are probably most stable when there are two parties that both want the best for the country.

We do not currently have that.

Crazed leftist tweet about ruining Kavanaugh gives the left's game away

By Monica Showalter

Why are Republicans and decent people everywhere celebrating the Senate confirmation of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh?

Lots of reasons, but one of them is tweets like this:

Sam@Sam_5thEstate

Writer for the Colbert Show just deleted this tweet. This is all they cared about from the beginning.

“So how did our politics get so poisonous?” - Colbert

Twitter Ads info and privacy

The writer of this vile tweet is a writer on the Stephen Colbert show, and has nearly 40,000 followers on Twitter. As the Senate confirmation vote was gearing up, she wanted everyone to know that "whatever happens" she is "just" glad she ruined a man's life. Never mind if he was innocent, never mind any of the facts or corroborations or shifting stories of his accuser. The important thing to her was ruining his life. That was what mattered.

By JP - Oct. 7, 2018, 5:34 p.m.
Like Reply

If you find yourself making the ridiculous claim that Republicans support child molesters, rapists, sexual assaulters, gropers, con men, liars, draft dodgers, pedophiles, Nazis, white supremacists, racists, traitors and conspirators, you're probably mojo.

By TimNew - Oct. 7, 2018, 6:15 p.m.
Like Reply

Did they leave the extra "S" off her last name?

By silverspiker - Oct. 7, 2018, 7:58 p.m.
Like Reply

(*sigh*)... here is two bits .

...please go buy yourself an English spelling program...

By mcfarm - Oct. 8, 2018, 7:12 a.m.
Like Reply

I will had this projection thing the libs are currently in love with is growing older than well, lets see, older than judge Ginsberg? Talk about a hissy fit, wait til she goes.

By TimNew - Oct. 8, 2018, 7:47 a.m.
Like Reply

Just imagine the "scandals" surrounding Trump's pick to replace Ginsberg...