What happened to the "War on Equities" thread?
13 responses | 0 likes
Started by TimNew - Feb. 6, 2018, 3:36 a.m.

???

Comments
By mcfarm - Feb. 6, 2018, 6:45 a.m.
Like Reply

as with the very dangerous "memo" the left has decided it should not be seen by the public

By frey_1999 - Feb. 6, 2018, 9:38 a.m.
Like Reply

and almost laughable considering all of the hype.

what are the odds that donny dictator releases the other memo

nunes was part of the trump transition team -- what do you think he is trying to cover up with all of this coordinating statements with the white house. one would think that he would grow a set of balls and not keep running to the white house to determine what he should do.  

UNLESS of course he needs to cover up things that he should not have been doing??  HMMMMMM

By mcfarm - Feb. 6, 2018, 10:47 a.m.
Like Reply

wow Frey one of these days you arrogant know it all are going to learn to read before you pop off. If you did you would know there is  "document room" at the WH where people leading certain committees are required to go to access documents. When this Russian thing is all said and done its going to be a mess. Not that the libs would ever be part of feeding such drivel to the people

By frey_1999 - Feb. 6, 2018, noon
Like Reply

I know there is a document room, maybe you don't understand but the public can not access that room.

dictator donny needs to release the "other MEMO"   again what do you think the odds are that he does ?

and your correct this Russia Thing is going to be a mess Just think of what will happen when the FBI starts looking into the whole florida 40 Million house sold to the Russian Mafia for 100 Million by donny dictator.

don't stroke out thinking about it buddy 

By mcfarm - Feb. 6, 2018, 1:54 p.m.
Like Reply

number 1 when did Nunes become "part of the general public

number 2 the new memo has to be vetted just like the old one. WH has already said when that process is over it will be released, what more can they do? Unlike the fbi, the libs and the so called free press who wanted suppress any info it will be released and soon after that {to the dread of the press, the libs etc} will be the underlying documents....talk about panic...and to think before the press became an arm for the dems they used to be in favor of info being released

By frey_1999 - Feb. 6, 2018, 3:07 p.m.
Like Reply

Not sure I follow why would nunes need to go to the document room ??

he wrote the original memo - I understand that he never read the original FISA Warrant but not sure why the document room is needed for nunes unless he did not even have a hand in writing the memo which I guess is possible seems knowing details nad being accurate were not really a concern with the MEMO that has his name to it.  

By mcfarm - Feb. 6, 2018, 5:55 p.m.
Like Reply

now you are finally catching on. of course he did need not to go to read the memo. That committee is way past this part of the investigation and to see the classified stuff on the next phase that is where it had to be read...now do some of you own research, get away from the complete nonsense on the msms and you will be doing yourself a huge favor

By frey_1999 - Feb. 6, 2018, 8:55 p.m.
Like Reply

one of the reasons i did not post for a while i wanted it all to come out and be disseminated throughly. and the reality of the memo is it is a nothing burger period.

If you believe the nunes memo in it entirety it does nothing but put into question whether or not there was a reason that the FBI should try to get a judge to  issue a fisa warrant to listen into Carter Page,  but since the FISA warrant was reissued 3 times it should tell you that THREE different Fisa judges said yes this is a problem.  and that is if you think the nunes memo is fully revealing of the process.

on the other hand if you tend to look at things objectively, you would understand that the most conservative leaning branch of the US government ( some say 80% registered republicans ) not only got a fisa warrant to listen into one of their own, but got it renewed 3 TIMES means they had a little more than opposition propaganda involved in their request.

get out of the echo chamber and think for yourself.   

By tar - Feb. 7, 2018, 9:55 a.m.
Like Reply

I think the Dixie Chicks had a song about it , a missing thread that no one missed at all.