A quote from our Prestdent ...
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by carlberky - Oct. 4, 2018, 1:17 p.m.

“I play it very loose. I don’t carry a briefcase. I try not to schedule too many meetings. I leave my door open. . . . I prefer to come to work each day and just see what develops.”

This is the man who determines our foreign policy.

Comments
By mcfarm - Oct. 4, 2018, 1:32 p.m.
Like Reply

and wowww let us guess. this quote found somewhere by some lib faux reporter from when Trump was in kindergarten...if not than provide a link with a date stop the silly crap all together. Good Lord after what your senator pulled and the way she used another women and thru her away like a pile of trash should be all the info you need about your new dem party run by radicals

By carlberky - Oct. 4, 2018, 2:25 p.m.
Like Reply

" … this quote found somewhere by some lib faux reporter form when Trump was in kindergarten..."

mc, the quote is from ' The Art of The Deal ".

By TimNew - Oct. 4, 2018, 3:37 p.m.
Like Reply

And I had a boss who believed in keeping his desk uncluttered...   Can you believe it.  And this guy was a 4th level manager at IBM.   That's like a step or two from the board...

By cfdr - Oct. 4, 2018, 8:56 p.m.
Like Reply

Nothing would worry me more than to have someone running this country who was so stupid and slow that he had to rely on a previous plan rather than to adjust to current information.

This is the mark of a confident, intelligent man.

And, if you can't see that, I'd have to say that's your problem.

By silverspiker - Oct. 4, 2018, 9:41 p.m.
Like Reply

As far as I'm concerned this is a good thing as I sat next to him at church for four and a half years 1992- now.....he's a very spiritual man