Ted Cruz gets heckled out of DC restaurant
9 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - Sept. 25, 2018, 9:57 a.m.

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) and his wife were shouted out of a Washington restaurant Monday evening by protesters shouting down his relationship with Kavanaugh. 

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/ted-cruz-run-dc-restaurant-protesters-shouting-believe-survivors/

Comments
By mcfarm - Sept. 25, 2018, 10:30 a.m.
Like Reply

so admirable. golly almost as brave as the rabid libs that sent Mrs Kavanaugh and her children death threats. Don't just post this kind of crap and run mojo, also note that you support this kind of behavior

By TimNew - Sept. 25, 2018, 10:33 a.m.
Like Reply

This sort of behavior is not only accepted by a growing # on the left,  t's encouraged.

It won't end well.

By silverspiker - Sept. 25, 2018, 10:53 a.m.
Like Reply

The left's moral superiority just astounds me...

(*sarcasm button*)

By cfdr - Sept. 25, 2018, 11:19 a.m.
Like Reply

I was just commenting to my wife this morning that the Democratic Party doesn't even resemble the party that I have been a member of for almost all of my life.  I have always realized that the Democratic Party was characterized by incompetence, but today, I have to say that I have nothing but contempt for it.

By mojo - Sept. 25, 2018, 3:45 p.m.
Like Reply

You're right Silverpiker, libs are morally superior to cons, but we are also intellectually & spiritually superior.

No brag, just fact.

By silverspiker - Sept. 25, 2018, 3:48 p.m.
Like Reply

Smear.

Destroy.

Hide.

Cover-up.

Obfuscate.

Sabotage.

Resist.

.......If this is what you want, vote Democrat.

By silverspiker - Sept. 25, 2018, 3:52 p.m.
Like Reply

n the Bible, there is a verse about the Lord Jesus Christ--a man without sin:"This fulfills what is written in their Scriptures: 'They hated me without cause'." John 15:25

These immoral people hate Kavanaugh only because he is not like them.  He has pursued virtue rather than vice.  They, on the other hand, wallow in vice and relish it ("I was incredibly drunk." says the second witness, with no shame).  So many of today's Americans fellowship only around participation in vice--and virtually never around virtue.  Not only can they not even begin to understand a good and decent man like Kavanaugh--but they hate him "without cause"--because he has never done anything wrong to them that they can prove.  They mock his "virginity", they throw sexual allegations at him, they despise his achievements--all because they have decided to wallow in hog pits and revel in filth and they cannot bear to see someone succeed because he or she did not make the low-level choices that they did. 

I will toss in one more Bible verse for good measure--and I hope the Kavanaughs see this.  It is from Phillippians chapter 3, verse 19:"Their end is destruction, their god is their belly, and they glory in their shame, with minds set on earthly things."These people do not feel shame--they glory in it.  But their end is their own destruction.  It will, ultimately, not be the Kavanaughs who "go down in flames"--it will be these false accusers.  

Hold your heads up high, Kavanaugh family! God Bless.

By mcfarm - Sept. 25, 2018, 4:06 p.m.
Like Reply

silver you mentioned kind. Heard a schoolmate who lived in a 120 person residence with Kavanaugh at school. She says if there are accurate words to describe him  they include respectful, shy, quiet and most of all KIND. Incredibly KIND

By TimNew - Sept. 26, 2018, 3:08 a.m.
Like Reply

The fact of the matter is that the dem party has been taken over by a bunch of spoiled rotten children. 

That they lay claim to behavior like this as "moral superiority" is further proof.

Dems hate the requirements associated with grown up responsibilities.

"You mean I have to work hard most of my life or I won't have a nice house, health care, good food to eat?  NO FAIR!!!!".