The worst part about Trump...
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - Feb. 3, 2018, 10:37 a.m.

...isn't that he's a racist, a sexist, an evil despot, a pathological liar, a traitor, a criminal & ignorant bigot. It's that his supporters know all that & don't care.

Comments
By TimNew - Feb. 3, 2018, 12:12 p.m.
Like Reply

Actually, as far as liberals are concerned, the worst thing about Trump is that his economic policies are starting to have an extremely positive impact on the economy. Their diversions and distractions are working on fewer and fewer  people. Nancy Pelosi  looks like she's gonna stroke out any minute. 

By mojo - Feb. 3, 2018, 2 p.m.
Like Reply

Trump is more likely to stroke out before Pelosi does. He ain't looking very healthy these days. He's under immense pressure & stress waiting for the Mueller axe to fall. He knows what he's done, but isn't sure what Mueller knows. Stress will kill you faster than smoking a pack a day.

By joj - Feb. 3, 2018, 4:19 p.m.
Like Reply

I actually disagree with you mojo.  Trump is unique.  He lives in his own delusions.  He doesn't feel the stress because he believes his own lives.  Obama, Bushes and Clinton all showed the stress of the job.  I expect Trump won't precisely because he is such a liar/narcissist.

By mojo - Feb. 3, 2018, 4:44 p.m.
Like Reply

You may be absolutely correct, joj. He is a sociopath & narcissist & from what I've read about those kind of people is that they aren't capable of feeling guilt or humility. However, I bet he is scared of his uncertain & unknown future, unless he is so crazy that isn't capable of being fearful. Mueller has assembled a team of investigators that are the best in the world at investigations and prosecutions and if they were after me I'd be scared chitless.

By GunterK - Feb. 4, 2018, 12:42 a.m.
Like Reply

sorry for reading and replying to your post while I am in a rush...

I think you said the following about Hillary..

...isn't that she's a racist, a sexist, an evil despot, a pathological liar, a traitor, a criminal & ignorant bigot. It's that her supporters know all that & don't care.

a) a racist? of course.... she had a KKK mentor

b) a sexist?  well yes, in one of her videos she supported "activist b**tches for b**tches"

c) an evil despot? well, I don't know if I would say that. A lot of people call her evil, but we can't call her a despot, until she is in position to be so

d) a pathological liar? well, yes, Comey's testimony in front of the Congr. Committee certainly pointed that out

e) a traitor? that depends on how you see Russia. Is Russia our enemy (as the recent Russian Collusion affair seems to indicate), then selling Uranium to an enemy is certainly high treason. In most countries they would blind-fold you and stand you in front to of a wall for such action.

f) a criminal? smashing computers with a sledgehammer when Congress wants to see them, is certainly a crime... it's just that nobody charged her.

g) ignorantt? I don't think she is ignorant. She is quite smart to get away with all things she has done over the yearsso

h) It's that her supporters know all that & don't care? I certainly agree with that

sorry.... there is a whole lot more, but I have to go