The news just keeps getting worse.
9 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - Sept. 24, 2018, 8:42 a.m.

Republicans Fret That Kavanaugh Push Will Crush Them in Midterm Elections.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/republicans-fret-that-kavanaugh-push-will-crush-them-in-midterm-elections?ref=home

Comments
By mojo - Sept. 24, 2018, 9:39 a.m.
Like Reply
By mcfarm - Sept. 24, 2018, 10:38 a.m.
Like Reply

wow what hot news. Just by chance does this one know where it happened, who was there or just maybe when it happened? If she knows any of these facts she knows more than the one called dr ford

By TimNew - Sept. 24, 2018, 10:44 a.m.
Like Reply

Dems see no issue with making history shaping decisions based on nebulous fact free accusations.  Even worse, they have a voting base that thinks this s just fine.

By carlberky - Sept. 24, 2018, 12:09 p.m.
Like Reply

" Wow! Now a third woman has come forward to accuse Kavanaugh. "

Oh well, a boy has gotta do what a boy has gotta do ! 

By GunterK - Sept. 24, 2018, 12:21 p.m.
Like Reply

I don’t know anything about Kavanaugh.I don’t care whether he Is appointed, or another person. I could care less about all of this.

However, it is interesting to observe the process…..

Accuser #1:

Accuses K. of trying to take her clothes off. She is so traumatized that she is haunted by the events of this day throughout her life. Now she comes forward, but can’t remember significant details. Hmmmm.

None of the people present at this event will verify her claims.

In the meantime, one news site came forward with copied images of her school’s Yearbook. It mentions wild, drunken parties, se x parties, male strippers, and shows the accuser in very unladylike poses (of course, none of the MSM mentioned this)

Accuser #2:

Says, she wanted to save herself for marriage. Yet she finds herself at a party where “se x games” are being played. She gets so drunk that she finds herself lying on the floor, unable to speak clearly. Don’t remember much of anything, except, of course, that K. is the villain.

Yeah…. Sure. A very reliable witness!!!

All this reminds me of the 2016 campaign….. the "Moscow“accusation. As somebody once said “when they go low, we go lower”…. or something like that.

So I am asking myself…. The Hillary campaign paid good money for the Moscow thingy…….are these women being paid?.... or are they doing this voluntarily, in the “never Trump” spirit?

I am also asking myself….how many of our male forum friends have never gotten drunk in their adolescent years? And if you did get drunk, does this mean you are a despicable person today?

No, I am not condoning “rape”….not at any age….however all these accusations right now are quite nebulous and quite questionable. To me, it looks like a set-up.

Well..... we will know more during the next few days

By GunterK - Sept. 24, 2018, 12:35 p.m.
Like Reply

oh oh.....you can ignore my previous post.... I just read the link below.....this puts a whole new slant on the Kavanaugh story

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-23/exposed-cia-honeytrap-set-kavanaugh-accuser-cia-ties

By TimNew - Sept. 24, 2018, 1:20 p.m.
Like Reply

How can we learn more about a claim that has no time or location, no witnesses, and anyone even vaguely associated has no recollection of anything happening? What can any investigation reveal?

This is the perfect political ploy. Establish some doubt that can't really be proven, or disproven, and keep rumors flying while demanding that no decisions can be made until we have more information.

By mojo - Sept. 24, 2018, 1:21 p.m.
Like Reply

Montgomery County investigators are ‘looking at’ allegations from potential fourth Kavanaugh accuser.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/montgomery-county-investigators-looking-allegations-potential-fourth-kavanaugh-accuser-report/

Re: Re: UPDATE
0 likes
By mojo - Sept. 24, 2018, 3:35 p.m.
Like Reply

Michael Avenatti promises new Brett Kavanaugh accuser will go public in TV interview in next 48 hours

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/michael-avenatti-promises-new-brett-kavanaugh-accuser-will-go-public-tv-interview-next-48-hours/