Rosenstein
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Sept. 21, 2018, 8:24 p.m.

What do you think about the news today about Rosenstein

Did we find the author of that op-ed 

If I was Trump I would be so angry I woud be chewing up nails and spitting out rust

If my info is correct

I have been wrong so many times I lost count, yrs ago

Comments
Re: Rosenstein
0 likes
By mcfarm - Sept. 22, 2018, 7:11 a.m.
Like Reply

yes , Rosenstein, what a guy. the perfect fake rino for the Obama 7th floor. all too easy to run things with all the protection they have had. Be pretty damn funny if Trump was the one who had been wearing the wire all along. They would lose that arrogance real fast. What a bed of snakes and culture of corruption we have.

By carlberky - Sept. 22, 2018, 11:21 a.m.
Like Reply

" If I was Trump I would be so angry I would be chewing up nails and spitting out rust. "

Wayne, he's done every thing he can to make Rosenstein and Sessions resign, since his advisors have warned him not to fire them. 

0 likes
By cliff-e - Sept. 22, 2018, 6:12 p.m.
Like Reply

Talk is cheap but there's no denying Mueller's investigation has uncovered many rats in the Trump Swamp and Don the Con is running scared.

By TimNew - Sept. 23, 2018, 7:36 a.m.
Like Reply

Yes, he's been absolutely terrified for about 2 years.  I'm sure it's tough on him.

*Edit Note:  We really need a sarcasm font.

0 likes
By Lacey - Sept. 23, 2018, 9:26 a.m.
Like Reply

Running scared, hardly. Hell Carl, you don't even see bias in the media..  He should have fired everyone who was a holdover from the prior two administrations his first day in office, like Clinton did, something like 250 individuals.

By carlberky - Sept. 23, 2018, 1:27 p.m.
Like Reply

" Carl, you don't even see bias in the media. "  

Lacey, of course I see bias in the media.  Rupert Murdock didn't build his media empire to be "fair and balanced".