please read libs
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Sept. 19, 2018, 7:07 a.m.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/09/progressive-madness-cory-booker-maxine-waters-john-kerry/

Victor Davis Hansen  doing what he does. Breakings things down and explaining like nobody else. Carl or any lib here, serious question that I have asked before with nor response. Please read this short and concise article and comment. Explain how the dem party has drifted so far that they will not even enter the debate these days...only slander, lie, and cheat.

Comments
By carlberky - Sept. 19, 2018, 12:27 p.m.
Like Reply

As I've said in the past, I try to avoid opinion debates as they are always a waste of time, short of facts and long on biase. Your referenced site is a great example.

mc, you said, " Carl or any lib here, serious question that I have asked before with nor response ". Sorry if I don't read all  of your posts since they are usually pretty much the same, but what is you non-opinion question ?   

By mcfarm - Sept. 19, 2018, 6:56 p.m.
Like Reply

sorry you do not read other peoples opinions Carl. Kind of snarky but whatever. We on the conservative always like to debate the other side but as you have so amply demonstrated you side does not need to read or debate...you just go on down that road if you choose but remember only 1/2 of Americans want transparency and debate...pretty your side will be hoping for those things and wondering where they went.

By carlberky - Sept. 19, 2018, 7:25 p.m.
Like Reply

And your serious question was ?