other news...oh, no...you are not supposed to see this.
1 response | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Sept. 14, 2018, 1:40 p.m.

scanning through the news sites, i saw the following....

a few days ago, a man with a switch blade attacked a GOP candidate (running for congress), shouting "F... Trump, F...Trump". This happened out here in California, in a small town East of San Francisco.

This was reported by the local news, but none of the MSM news sites mentioned it. I guess, the MSM staff decided that we, the People, did not need to know about it.

Among the large internet news sites, only infowars and newsbusters reported it.

another piece of news....

throughout the last few years, ranchers located at the southern border have installed hidden cameras, to film illegals crossing the border. On youtube, you could see young man, and sometimes women and children, making their way through the desert, into the US.

This time, a rancher in Arizona provided video clips that showed military personnel crossing the border. Long lines of uniformed men. On one clip I say them wearing identical camouflage uniforms and black barretts. They carried large backpacks and rifles.  

Shouldn't the National Guard be interested? None of the MSM made any mention of it. 

Only Infowars showed it.

the way things are going, independent Internet news sites will soon be a thing of the past. The major tech companies are already conspiring to prohibit conservative candidates from using their sites before the Nov election. Quite likely,  it will be an overwhelming victory for the Left.

Once in power, as some senators have already stated, they will go for total control of the internet, in which case all opposing websites will be shut down.

We are quickly approaching a state, as described in Orwell's "1984". The Thought Police will tell what we are allowed to think, and what to know.... and we better fall in line, or else

Comments
By wglassfo - Sept. 14, 2018, 3:26 p.m.
Like Reply

The future looks very similar to what china and N Korea have today