Phosphorus attack in Syria
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Sept. 10, 2018, 10:07 a.m.

Phosphorus bombs were the most feared devices dropped during the air raids of WW2 in Europe. Today, they are outlawed

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-10/russia-says-us-violated-geneva-convention-white-phosphorous-attack

questions, after reading it.....

the pictures certainly show incendiary devises being dropped....but how do they know it was done by F15s? How can they tell the make of the aircraft in the dark? 

who did it?

It couldn't have been a false flag operation conducted by the terrorists, because they don't have aircraft.

Has Pres Trump become a tool of the Deep State? Does he know and approve of these attacks, if the US did it?

Who is trying to create a major conflict between Russia and the US?...the same people who called Trump a traitor for having a peaceful conversation with Putin?

and why are we even involved in Syria? let the Russians deal with ISIS over there. They are doing a decent job without our help.

Comments
By mcfarm - Sept. 10, 2018, 10:34 a.m.
Like Reply

I have an idea. Lets send Brennan, clapper and about 2/3's of the 7th floor over there with no protective equipment and see what they find...they deserve no better. Seems really important to have a deep state you can trust to keep America out of places like Syria. Left seems to care not a wit about bad info from the deep state . Wonder why?

By Lacey - Sept. 11, 2018, 12:18 p.m.
Like Reply

Agree Gunter.  The Russians are doing a better job of it.  But then they weren't the founders of ISIS.  ISIS was formed by US, Saudi Arabia, and Israel.  And most of this conflict is about pipelines and Israel's desire for a greater state.  Time for Israel to fight it's own battles without our 35 billion donation.

By cfdr - Sept. 11, 2018, 6:11 p.m.
Like Reply

I hate to think it is doing so, but this is following the Yinon Plan, written in the 80s.  The plan called for destabilizing the middle east so that countries could not ever get together and attack Israel again.  There was fear after the 70s war there, and the Yinon plan was the result.  Syria and Iran are the targets.

Word was that when Obama was put into office, he was told that he could mess around with domestic politics, but that international politics was off-limits.

This is monopoly on a grand scale, isn't it?

By GunterK - Sept. 11, 2018, 7:44 p.m.
Like Reply

cfdr,

re Obama..... I have the suspicion Trump was given similar orders. "They", whoever they are, are running the show. 

Keep your eyes on the news....there is another one coming during the next few days...on Sep 10, Debka.com said: US officials know that Assad approved a Chlorin gas attack on Idlib..

Think about this for a minute.....let's assume, Assad has a meeting with 2 or 3 of his generals, and they discuss what to do with Idlib. One of them suggests to use Chlorin. Assad says, ok, let's do it.  Would he put such an order in writing and expose himself to a war crimes trial in the future? Of course not.It would be a verbal order. So, how would anyone outside this meeting know about this decision? Certainly not "US officials"

No doubt in my mind, we are looking at another setup.... fake news about Assad plans....followed by a false flag Chlorine attack....and then Assad is blamed.... all this followed by US military action, and this time it's against Russia and China (who is now also involved in Syria).  This does not look good!!!

By Lacey - Sept. 11, 2018, 8:30 p.m.
Like Reply

Agree, Trump is being pushed into attacking Syria based on another false flag.  Time for the tribunals to wipe out the treason.

By cfdr - Sept. 11, 2018, 8:54 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

I've given this quite a lot of thought over the years.  I first read the "Yinon Plan" almost three decades ago.  Then, it just disappeared from view.  I mentioned this to my younger son, who did find it on the net.  It is still there, detailing how Israel wanted to overthrow almost every government in the ME.  Well, Syria and Iran are what is left to complete the plan.

Then, I got to asking myself - is this merely Israel using the United States' military (and money) to get what it wants?  Or, could it possibly be in the best interests of the US to follow this plan?  Just thinking about it - a case can be made to ensure that Russia never does rise again to challenge the US.  But the big one is China, and China, if the trend continues, will become more and more powerful every year.  What Trump is doing seems to me to try to halt - or at least slow down - China's rapid progress in challenging the US worldwide.  Economically, for sure, and most likely militarily too.

Keep in mind - these are just the musings of a poor dirt farmer from fly-over country, so they are FWIW.  I just can't help but try to figure out what goes on behind the curtain.